Forex MegaDroid

So far so good, no trade with iamfx with MD yet. :stuck_out_tongue: The spread are interesting though. Can be as low as 0.5 pips.

Hi,Sotongking;
do you use free VPS on Iam FX and are you happy?
When did your MD start on IamFX ?
Now I have account at ODL.only 1 trade in two weeks.Iā€™m thinking to go IamFX. Dou you advise your broker?

Iā€™m wondering, when you guys talk about spread what do you actually mean?

Because on MD it sais:
Spread: 0.5 ( 5 pips )

Is this the same you are talking about or are you talking about:
Spread: 0.05 ( 0.5 pips )?

Because my spread never goes lower then Spread: 0.2 ( 2 pips ), ATC broker.

Please helpā€¦ Iā€™ve been running the robot for just over a week now on my PC on 3demo accā€™s FXDD, Forexmeta &Alpari UK but NO TRADESā€¦ Is this because Itā€™s the last few days of the month ie robot doesnā€™t trade or because Iā€™m running 3demos at once. Iā€™ve followed all instructions spot on and have the robot correctly installed and using the default settings. Any ideas would be really appreciated. Many thanks!

CHILL out manā€¦ i have had the MD for a few months on a DUD site ā€œForexMeta - same as youā€ and my MD has not traded for a week or so now too. Yes its because of the end of the month ( I believe ). What im getting at is you have them on some good brokers and you have to be patient with it. Mine has worked fine just not as often as i like.

( My demo on FXDD just got a hit and the ForexMeta did not ) Pissing me off about that. Time to change brokersā€¦:eek:

Hope you feel better after reading this.

Cheers:D

Just wanted to let you guys know a buddy of mine who introduced me to this website, was touting this machine as the ā€œend-allā€ā€¦however, said friend account is down 64% since he started using the robotā€¦Quite sad, as he was always looking for shortcuts. the guy was even profitable on his own before the robotā€¦

Several different brokerage accounts to test this softwareā€¦This screams shillā€¦

I started about last week after 1 month of trial. There was 1 trade last night and iā€™m using 0.6 lot (standard) and it close at about $77 profit. So far, it had been very good for my FAPT on iamFX. MD is good on the first trade though. :slight_smile:

IamFX is a 5 digit broker hence 0.5 pips is less than 1 pip on a 4 digit broker.
I.e 1.45490 & 1.45495 as opposed to 1.4549 & 1.4551

I busted my account twice by playing with ā€œLeaked releaseā€, ā€œNo Lossā€, ā€œMake millionsā€ robot. So far so good, I have had good feel about MD and FAPT. It increased my account by 10-20% every month.

The month of December started with a big 15-pip win: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Strange! Our trades opened at the same time but the price is different.
Your open price: 1.50749
Mine: 1.50761

So when u were +15pips and closed ur trade, I wasnā€™t. Ā½hour later I was up 13.6 pips and the trade closed.

The trade before this one is also strange.
Our trades both opened at the same time and also same price this time. But mine closed 24minutes after yours. Yours were closed at 1.49678. I checked the chart but it NEVER reached 1.49678. Really confusing.

Unless you are also with ATCBrokers, thereā€™s nothing strange about it.

Iā€™m on AplariUK. But the other trade we got the same price :confused:

Not sure if Iā€™m allowed to post links but for those intrested hereā€™s my stats :slight_smile:

myfxbook.com/members/WendyL/wendyl/4545

Different brokers supply different market quotes. They are seldomly the same for non-ECN brokers (like Alpari UK) and ECN ones (like ATCBrokers).

a 166 pip draw-down, to achieve a 7 pip profit is ridiculousā€¦

Not a good strategy,

ForexMeta is no goodā€¦ missed 2 trades now. Dam newbies get suckered into junk like that.

PS: Yes im in progress on opening a FXDD.:smiley:

Ok, but I just checked in metatrader and I think ATC is a 5 digit broker as well.
So IamFX offers way lower spread:confused:

just cause a broker uses 5 digits as opposed to four doesnā€™t mean it has cheaper spreadsā€¦

hope this helpsā€¦