Forex MegaDroid

Yes, IamFX is another good broker I’ve been looking into. So if you don’t have enough funds for ATC (their current minimum is $5000), you can go with IamFX.

FXDD is the same kind of bucket shop junk as ForexMeta. I’d say you go with ATC, IamFX or another ECN/STP broker.

Ok, I have 7k on ATC right now and setting up VPS from ForexVPS right now.
I hope I will get the same great results as you do. You got risk level on 0.15 and the rest on default right?

Yes, that is right.

How does the software work with bucketshops such as FXCM?

i’m assuming you’ll lose everything faster/

Since you are employed by the company you should have the answer, and you are quite educated with bucket shops in general.

I am not employed by any company.

With the bucket shops, the robot simply trades very seldomly.

Ok, I have setup my VPS, and it will be running megadroid on my 7.3k ATC account. Here the link:
myfxbook.com/portfolio/atc/8695

how does the software recognize the bucket shop from a standard run of the mill ACN or market maker?

maybe you won stock options:D

I simply own a business. :slight_smile:

The much bigger spreads with bucket shops allow for much fewer trades to be placed by the robot. Simple as that. The robot cannot tell whether a broker is a bucket shop - yet if the broker’s spreads are too high, it does not place a trade. By comparing the results afterward, [B]we[/B] can tell which broker is a bucket shop and which one is not.

the spreads at some of these places like Forex.com are so high, that the robots profits are lower than the spreads

What is it that you do for money.Besides trade forex?

True. This broker is a perfect example of a bucket shop.

Financial consulting.

The best brokers IMO are oanda, and now MB trading, now that it lowered it commission

Do you consult software companies on how to market services on the internet by any chance?

Regrettably, Oanda does not offer MetaTrader4. MB Trading is a good one, I agree, but their deposit minimum is quite high.

No, I do not.

The minimum is 400 dollars, plus you can trade micro lots, and even single units like oanda…even though it doesn’t make any claims of micro lots on the site

yes, Oanda’s interface is the only downside

Oh, it used to be higher not so long ago. Can the starting lot be also in micro lots (say, 0.01) or only the subsequent ones?