Forex MegaDroid

yes, you can do (0.01) or even (0.0025)…just like Oanda…You can do single units if you like…however, they have to be entered in decimal form, as percentage of a mini lot.

However, you have to manually input that number into the interface…

I have a stock account with them and they are great…

Way better than interactive brokers

Pity that microlot robots cannot be used with them.

i’m still trying to figure out whose cheaper, MBtrading or Oanda.com

they are close it hard to analyze…However, i give the edge to MB trading…since it even offers mt4…

However, i have only used there regular software to trade…not the Mt4…so i can’t offer advice on it

Will give MBTrading a try.

Looks like we are in a negative trade here… for some its a HUGE loss. Lets hope it drops fast =):frowning:

Well that’s my first loss for my MD…

It’s a shame that there isn’t a smiley for ‘huge nuclear mushroom cloud’. MD had until covered itself nicely but today it went negative. Also it missed the 1st Dec trade that BHS shows, so I’m giving it a week before I retire it. Of course, I had upped the risk just before it went into meltdown. :mad:

Out of the 59 trades MD has got for me, this was the first loss so dont give it back just yet. Its one of the best bots and it really does work.

I was doing some scalping today, made a few $$$ and the dam MD lost my whole days work.:frowning: But you cant win them all…

:slight_smile:

hi,zorba ;
yes it is the same big lost yesterday night.But the day before no trade.I think ODL is not good broker for MD.Now I had new account IamFX. and also they give free VPS. I am planning to go to IamFX next week.

I was tempted, but the only thing I don’t like is that the broker owns the VPS too - it’s a bit too cosy isn’t it?

I agree on ODL though - they continue to disappoint. I think I need to learn how to ‘scalp’ like Leepastrana

I think,we cant be succeed without VPS.You know a lot of internet connection problem at home.My first choise is ATC,But ATC accept 5000usd min.deposit.Then I decided IamFX. I am expecting IamFX’ vps has enough security.

I agree about the need for VPS, I just think that maybe the VPS company should be separate from the broker for security purposes. I’m a bit paranoid and I’m still smarting from last night’s loss :eek:

Well, for me, I’m using IamFX as broker but I don’t use their VPS at all. They are really helpful in terms of customer support. I had a malfunctioned EA and they helped liaise directly with the vendor to fix it before getting back to me. So far so good, my only big loss will be this morning’s MD SL. :stuck_out_tongue:

why not juts trade yourself, instead of using a program?

Is making 16 profits at 6 pips, really that great, when you experience 2 loses for 160+ pips each?

no wonder people lose money trading Forex…

Who doesn’t want to have the same stats as bravehoststamps? I mean an average of 5% per month = retirement for me :smiley:

Sorry but you assume that everyone can beat a bot. I for one can’t. Ideally, I would like to find a low risk low return system that I could trade whilst learning more. But every time I try to trade based on manual techniques I seem to lose more money than my one bot.

Do you have any tips? I’ve just had negative trades for a week or two. I haven’t lost hope because there is always a big movement, just the wrong direction.

Very true and at the same time under my name is what i am. Newbie…

But im learning every day and scalping like a machine. But that little extra help is nice to have.

Looks like the MD is Funking out again! Shoot me… all my scalping from 48 hours is going down the forex toilet. Going to ride my bike… come back later:(

Yeah it has tanked again today. I hope it pulls out, not sure if I should cancel manually.

Stay on target… stay on target!

(but seriously, I’m also trialling some tips (gator) and they are crashing and burning today too - I suspect the Chinese government has been selling bots and tips for years in order to pull the rug out from the world economy now :smiley: )

EDIT - Holy sh*t, the bots gone crazy! Maximillian from the Black Hole, anyone?

The market is going to go back up so i think you should change the stop loss so it has room to breath. But my MD just put another “BUY” about 20 pips below it. MELT DOWN… lets hops i win the lotto:)

HAHA i can only laugh right now, my MD has 3 trades opened on the same chart all going long. not fun at the moment…:eek:

I hope it goes up as well. Are you using different offsets? How are you getting three trades open?