Forex MegaDroid

Welcome to the stress of today’s trade…:slight_smile:

I have been following this thread for a while as well. I have found very good tips on using MD.

I took the plunge and bought MD, I have setup a forward test with Alpari UK demo account. Risk 0.30 and recovery : false

Going to hold off on the VPS, got a server for home delivered today to run metatrader 24-7

Had MD running for 5 days before it took a trade. Today.
Same trades as others on the thread

1 plus, 2009.12.03 23:03 - 23:33 = +£132 :slight_smile:
1 losing, 2009.12.03 22:02 -£220 so far :confused:

Welcome.

Im also thinking about getting the VPS just because its handy when you are no on line all the time. But you have to make sure that if you go live you must have enough to pay for the VPS and some to compound the balance, you know so every trade its going to go up.

I would say go live as soon as you can and even have the risk less so you dont loose ( When it does and these 48 hours have been a MD nightmare ) loads and get your convinced up.

PS: i would like to apologize to every one for the non information texts that i put up here. It could be worse :slight_smile:

PSS: i may not have all the tips for this but i sure will invite you all when i get that 50 foot boat to go fishing in Mexico

Cheers:D

The trade gonna hit the stop loss soon :confused:
My account was up 30% but its gone soon after all these losses…

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP !!!

Manually drop your stop loss, the trend is in a slight up channel and i put mine a 10 pips down and its fine. But then again i stet up a trade so if it breaks that line ill get some thing back. Scalping is the way for the newbies…

But yes…UP UP UP:)

That ‘Recovery’ mode is a killer - it’s basically revenge trading or even martingale, isn’t it?

Yeah! Rebound! MD took small profit … phew

Everyone repeat after me: “I shall not watch the droid, I shall not watch the droid”.

wipes sweat from brow with shaking hands

I have to wonder how many of these sausage-making moments happen every night when MD makes profit? Mine closed out at -0.60p, which when I think about it, is quite cheap for all that entertainment. Net profit for the night - surprised!

this is kind of sad guys…The robot doesn’t seem to be working, and instead of learning how to trade forex properly…you guys are worried about a software program that is losing you money…keep in mind you have to devote more time to learning about using robot than learning Forex itself.

forex trading has become a lot easier in the last few years. i believe it’s cause all the ALGOL’s and other computerized trading programs.

Don’t get me wrong, I would much rather learn how to trade myself but I just don’t have time to do it properly. Given the track record of this robot, it made sense to set it running and grow the pot. It still does, for me. It doesn’t replace proper trading though.

Glad the robot gout out before the morning. 125 pips down in 15 mins after the NFP. Good news for the USD I guess.

You are right, but i bet some of us are learning. This stuff is not easy and is very scary when you have real cash on the line…but we are learning non the less. I think the MD gives us a little hope when it does trade and some thing to talk about. If you want to give some tips for trading then please, pass it along. I might just show you how to race MX:)

hey guys…how has MD trading been so far. I have just set up my computer online again and will be posting results as per…
had about 5 profitable trades (49 pips) this week collected and 1 loss (43 pips)
left with 5 pips profit…still happy that this week’s trading did not end in loss.

my bad with that typo “collected 48 pips this week”

5 trades on MD this week? :confused:

How? Multiple offsets or brokers maybe?

Anyone could have made money in the forex markets this morning when the news came out…i made about 8% alone today. there were some really long lines theat occured without much obstruction…Easy…

And the key there is “when the news came out”. I was stuck in a meeting discussing global manufacturing - but if I hadn’t been, I’d have been losing money probably.

I applaud your 8% though.

EDIT - thinking about it, my comment above sums up my problem, the psychological aspect of trading. At the moment, having made some losses and seeing my pot halved over the past month (after doubling it in October through manual trading mainly), the fear has kicked in - I wouldn’t have dreamt of opening trades yesterday with the news due out, once I found out that news was due out.

Last week My MD made 3 trading on ODL
1 lost 44 usd
2 won 40 usd the totaly is 4 usd lost.

My lord…And you couldn’t have done that without said robot…

thanks, i traded only about 15 minutes that day as well…

Didn’t need a robot to help me either