Forex MegaDroid

You’re really not contributing anymore, are you?

zorba:

I am currently running MD on one chat, FXDD broker and autogmtoffset=true (GMT +2). I was a bit suprised at the trades for the week too…3 out of the 5 trades were taken in one day…all profitable. Any serious MD users mind sharing their GMT offsets and brokers with autogmtoffset=true, like i stated above. I’m sure that would shed light on the trade frequency of MD.

I was on autogmtoffset=true (GMT+0). I really need to try a different broker at some point.

LOL This is so bad. Two trades open. Both doubled lot size because my MD is buggy so I’ve set the lotsize manually. If both trades hit SL then 50% of my account balance is gone and its time to quit MD. Doesn’t look good at the moment.

I just saw the text “Not enough money” too lol wtf is happening.

Edit:

Might manually set one of the trades stop loss but I’m in a gambling mood today :confused:
What do you guys think about the trend?

Ok so you know im not that great at trading and this is pretty much my job now! All my hard scalping work for the last few trading days are going down the toilet. MY GOD… DM better get in the story straight or i’m going to have to Ctrl -Alt - Delete :smiley:

Oh both trades went from bad to break even. Both closed now :smiley:

The SLs were set so far away today.

One WHOLE pip… now i can retire and move back to Hawaii.

I hope the next one is better:)

I dont know if im allowed to do this but you have to learn to scalp. Just small lots to start off with. The Forex Rebellion is such a awesome manual trading set up that i use. There are so many micro trades that i have placed ( thinking they would never work ) and they made pips. Just pushing up my balance and i will grow a pair and start with some HUGE lots…

:slight_smile:

Leepastrana and WendyL - this is getting a bit stressful! Mine took only one trade last night, and I will just about be able to buy a Snickers on the profits if I shop around.

I’ve been reading on several forums that bots should be shutdown throughout December and the first week of Jan due to dodgy markets. I’m tempted - I think MD is warning us that it might blow up again!

L - Why would you not be allowed to suggest that we scalp? Is it not allowed? :confused: I definitely need to learn, so I will definitely look into the system you mentioned. I also will be looking at the Cowabunga system on this very forum.

W - if MD was going to nuke half your pot, can you take that worry? I would just turn the risk down and sleep better at night… :stuck_out_tongue:

Z

Im not to sure on the rules of forums. I live and play on the motocross track so i am VERY new to trading and going to make it my full time job. So i just wanted to tell you about the stuff im using. MD is awesome and it works for sure ( Might be right and turn it off until the new year - But its worked in other crazy times so who knows )

Reason i say you must learn to scalp is because MD is a long term EA for sure. I know the bunch of people that are using it have a small budget and cant afford to make too many mistakes. So i also know that when it comes time to buy another forex program we want to make sure we are putting our little money we have into some thing that works. This Rebellion that i use is great… not amazing but great. There are so many things you have to look out for when you place a trade and this covers a good 80% of them. But the MAIN reason i recommend this is the support you get from the guy. I have emailed him a ton of time and i get personal emails back from him helping as best as he can ( I also mailed him about fishing and he got back to me about it… so its nice to know some one is having a good time on a program you might get.

Im lucky i got it because if i never did these small trades the MD would have taken a huge chunk out of my balance. So im working my way back up…:smiley:

MD opened it’s first trade for me and it’s up $60 right now.

Edit: Closed the trade with $120 profit, very happy with this first trade :smiley:

anyone running MD autogmtoffset=true and has a GMT OFFSET of +12?

bravehoststamps I noticed your myfxbook.com stats are not updating anymore?
Your not running MD in december because of all the holidays and the low market volume?

sooo…Mega Roid has been out for a long time now…anyone a millionare yet?? :rolleyes:

did anyone get a long trade on MD this morning closing @ 10 pips 1604 hrs(trading live by the way)? I am demoing another broker and no trades yet from 1604 hrs but i will keep my eyes on it. so far no loses yet from the -50 pip SL when eur/usd spiked and went down about 200 pips in a day. I am gonna focus on trading MD extensively for 2010 and just trying to test trading with different brokers for an variation with its trading

I don’t know for later but for now its chugging on slowly but surely…account is up 6% so far this week

Does it count if you change the American Dollar into a Zimbabwe Dollar…then im a Trillionare. Pitty i cant buy a loaf of bread with it:)

1604 hours which zone? Is it on the auto server offset?

2 trades open now.
Whats up with MD’s SLs?! One of the trade has a stop loss at like 1520 pips away (5digit broker). Thats more than half my account balance.

Same SL yesterday but it was a fast winning trade.

Let’s log it with MD support, WendyL…

Had the same 2 trades, both winners. First one was 1 pips, second 8 pips.

And I don’t know about the SL because I just got MD 2 days ago.
But did the SL use to be lower?