Forex MegaDroid

Yeah…at like 500pips …

Another trade open now… looks good! MD should take the profit and run quick

MD is rocking this week…

Thailand here i come!

:slight_smile:

Looks awesome, there is a chance the EURUSD is going to drop alittle more!

Damn! My VPS provider just decided to cut me off, three days before renewal. Time for a new VPS, especially since I’m missing this trade.

Nevertheless, enjoy the pips guys and gals!

Dont worry, when i get the million ill pick you up on the way to Thailand…:smiley:

Ok, I’ll go and get my shots done tomorrow. And I’ll bring the sunscreen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww EURUSD dropped alot after MD closed the trade…but still it was a nice winning trade :smiley:

My MD has finally recovered from the big loss the beginning of the month woho.

myfxbook.com/members/WendyL/wendyl/4545

I was thinking about switching off the Droid because i knew the market was going to drop a few more pips. So i opened a micro trade and did some scalping… Yes i was right. Just a pitty the Droid pulled out early.

:slight_smile:

back again in the sunny south , looks like everyones having a great time with droid , got a few other bots in training , nothing to speak of yet , my droid ( tactics) are still pluggin along , overall 97% win ratio , haven,t got turbo to act right yet, headin out again in a few days , gonna try to get in a few moments with nature for some deer sausage hopefully , yes yes yes , only with stick and string , at a disadvantage already :p, fun though :smiley:
haven,t read all the thread , hopefully alls doing well .

happy droiding;
stryper2

Hmm I have a question that I asked MD but they didn’t give me a clear answer, so maybe someone here knows it:
If I set my risk level higher does it only trade larger lots or does it also take more trades that are riskier?

it increases the lot size

Would it not also affect things like stop loss positions?

Thank you for your helpful reply zorba! Sorry I didn’t get back more quickly… life. That’s why I’m glad I can hand over to MD occasionally… :wink:

Thank you kon, appreciated!

I have 3 EURUSD tabs open with all different risk levels all at the same GMT. But they all kinda trade the same time when they all trade at once. But some times the low risk trades when the higher ones dont. So its going to differ on every ones PC and the broker they are using.

Ill get one of the MyFX pages to you can see my trading. Plus my own scalping:D

I’m not sure about the “invisible” stop losses. Every time MD loses it hits the SL, if not only losing a few pips. But the take profit is fake for sure.
Just disabled stealth mode… lets see if it makes difference.

Metatrader does take more memory the longer you run it. But be careful when you restart it because it might mess up the recovery mode. My MD simply forgets about the losses after a restart but after a few days it will remember (earlier versions it wouldnt remember at all) :confused: and now my MD doesnt seem to know that the loss is covered so I have to set the risk to 0.15 instead of 0.30 because the lotsize is doubled with recovery mode on…

Hello all, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question. I already asked MD, but their support is variable!
When I change the setting for the droid, it appears that they are not saved at all, any ideas what to do about this? or am I forever stuck with the defaults?
thanks
Vinnyj
UK

If you click on the smiley and then change the settings there it should be saved for the specific chart …

hi everyone , a new trading week is upon us , question ? anybody heard of sigma forex over in UK or switzerland??? good-bad? i hear they have a 1 pip spread on 22 pairs , need to know if they are aboveboard in their dealing…

happy droiding
stryper2:cool:

Well as stryper2 says… its another week of trading and lets hope the MD helps us all move closer to that zillion dollar mark. Yes i went up from a million to a zillion =) Just keen for a good week of trading.

Question about Fxbook.com, what is the best way to get a Fxbook page? I have tried How to connect a MetaTrader 4 account… but its not working, just get a error msg. Is there a better way Before i try:D

Cheers

Crush those pips :slight_smile:

THanks for your reply to my last question, that works. One more query is I hear people talking about attaching MD to more than one chart in the same account, how do you do that? I can’t figure it out and it would be a good thing to do,

many thanks and have a lovely day everyone,

V