Forex MegaDroid

Did you select passive mode in Mt4?

Just open a few USDEUR pages ( yeah its all going to look the same ) then drag the MD onto it and it should start working. Hell i think you can open like 30 of them if you like ( just be careful of that, loosing trades means they all loose )

Nasty way to throw funds away. laterz:)

What are the plans here among forum members regarding the period not to trade at over the Xmas holidays? I heard it said that the time to avoid is today until 5 Jan. Another said 21 Dec until 11 Jan.

After this week I will turn MD off untill 4 Jan.

well , found out thru the finance ministry that sigmaforex isn,t what you would like them to be mmmmmmmm, i,m the last one on earth to findout:D
better now than later , believe a few are still trying to get money backā€¦

a zillion sounds perfect leep

happy droiding

Yeah i clicked that little bugger and im still not getting a connection for some reason. In the journal tab im getting no connection error msgs.

I really want to show you all my scalping and bugger ups :smiley:

Just had a fast trade and I can confirm that with stealth mode on you can see the real take profit. It was set at 150pips and it was reached.

Wow another trade just opened and is taking the opposite direction ā€¦

Edit:
What theā€¦the second trade was some pips from the TP before it turned around :confused: So I wanted to manually close the order but instead I accidentally opened another trade :confused:
Lost $1.08 because of my mistake :frowning:

Where do you guys get it from not to trade until January? MD wasnā€™t released until until April/May so its not like there are stats showing when you shouldnā€™t trade.

MD has doen well in past back tests of mine ( except the last trade is always a loss ) Just keep it open but put the risk at 0.05%ā€¦ super small so if it wins then its a good thing and if it looses then you donā€™t feel the wrath of the loss.

Well thatā€™s what im going to do any way:) Dumb it my beā€¦ but why not?

So my father tells me the world is going to end in 2012 so lets try get that trillion ASAP :smiley:

Just had two MD trades in profit

After 11 days of non-trade MD finally took two trades tonight:

15 pips Ā£101.17
10 pips Ā£93.15

Makes 4 trades in total for me at 100% :slight_smile:

Has anybody tried the robot Equity Builder?

Awesome manā€¦ please tell me you are trading with real sterling!!! I just pulled 234 000 000 Zimbabwe dollars :slight_smile:

Its going to take time but we will get there.

PS: im not from Zimbabwe :smiley: little more to the south

Ohā€¦So MD did close that trade anywayā€¦ and i closed it manually at 108pips profit wondering if I did the correct decision.

Hmm maybe should set the risk to 0.05 :confused:
but MD has been doing really good this month :o except the big lossā€¦

I wish, Iā€™m afraid it is still on the Alpari demo account :rolleyes:

Iā€™m still at 0.30 risk and recovery false.

To make that kind of money it needed 0.69 lots though. Planning to start with a live account start January.

Looks like that the robot only opens trades for me 9-10PM GMT / 4-5PM EST, any idea why?

Lol these zimbabwe dollars are confusing me, how much did you make tonight?
Btw you can contact MyFxbook, they are pretty helpfull.

2 winners for me tonight;

• 12.6 pips - $160
  • 13.2 pips - $145

It only trade these hours because in this time the market is most predictable or something, I think itā€™s in the manual. You can change the GMT settings to trade it outside these hours but then the market will be less predictable, so more chance on a losing trade.

Im only kidding on the Zim Dollars. I think its 300 000zim dollars to one american dollar. Inflation is out of control.

I made a about $300 on the 3 trades. Nothing crazy to write home aboutā€¦ But this is my income now so im working hard at the scalping too.

I see alot of users on here using Megadroid. I am curious if any are using the Advanced Droid Tactics successfully? The idea is to run Megadroid on 3 or 4 different charts at different times of the day/night. I have found it to be pretty successful. Anyone else?

Here are the arguments presented to me by one source:

The holiday season is a notoriously bad time to be trading Forex
because there is often a lot of unusual and unstable behavior for a
number of reasons ā€¦

1. Long term traders often close out their large positions until
    after the holidays
  2. Large companies stop making large purchases for operations since
    company operations often slow down at this time of year
  3. Large companies often make strange unpredictable transactions
    due to year end book keeping
  4. Most large Banks close for the holidays, or at least certain
    days during the holidays. These days can differ greatly from
    country to country.

In short, it is NOT business as usual and the markets will not
usually behave as usual either so the risk you take trading during
this time is usually greater than normal and generally not worth it.

My plan is to put my trading on hold from the end of this week. Maybe let MD carry on trading on the demo account to see just how wrong (or not) things can go.

MD seems to have woken up again. took another trade today, 3 in two days.

+4.2 pips, 0.72 lots, Ā£30.24, alpari uk demo account.

Steady profit and 100% success so far, however maybe I should try looking at doing multiple charts/times for more trades as it is not gonna make me rich or quit my job for the beach. Let you know how I get on with those.

Over Xmas/New years will let MD run as I am on a demo account :slight_smile:

Hi Smart,
Is Megadroid meant only for EURUSD pair or can it be used for any other pairs?
Thanks
Suraj