Forex MegaDroid

EURUSD only

I dont want to be the mean bugger on this Forum but you better go read this thread and the Megadroid site before you ask questions like that.

Its just for the EURUSD pair on the 1 hour chart! No other pair or other time frame.

Cheers and enjoy the read.

:slight_smile:

I dont know if any one is seeing this pattern in the EURUSD? the stairs patternā€¦ i dont know if i should say if this but it might happen again! I placed a trade the same time as the MD yesterday but never closed it out when the MD did ( yes it moved in the neg a bitā€¦stress sweat ) and held it open for 19 hours longer before it went even and then it dropped like a rock.

Yes 140 pips off that and at the rate of USA spending ā€œIā€ think its going to do that again for the sixth time.

Just a thought and a possible trade for you all :smiley:

PS: Please tell me if im wrong, i want to get that R8 :slight_smile:

MD didnā€™t trade for me last night. Anyway Iā€™m shutting down MD for this month. Iā€™m up 7.7% this month, and donā€™t wanna lose it by trading during the holiday.

I totally under stand. Dont rush into any thing you dont want toā€¦

Catch you after the holidays then :smiley:

Well i hope some one of you took my advice and placed a trade ( even a micro trade ). It dropped 133 pips when i said and is still going down. Guess who made $ 13,000.00 last night :eek:

Its all about scalping along with the MD to make life easy. So when i get that huge boat you can all can come fishing with me. MAN i feel good today.

Hope you have a pip fulled day :smiley:

PS: dont forget that after the holidays/spending the market is going to retrace a bit ( Fibonacci ) so if you can and i will work out when a good time is, is to place a buy trade. let it run for a few days and you should pull a nice ā€œLamborghini or Houseā€ out of it.

Holy moley! Like a fool, I went to bed, got up and went to work, tradeless. Well played LP.

I guess everybody is busy with Xmas :slight_smile:

MD took 1 successful trade on 21st Dec and 2 on 22nd Dec, so far all trades successful with MD. As Im still on the Alpari UK demo account with risk 0.30 I am a bit gutted I didnt put real money on it :confused:

Still planning on going with live account in January. Now testing multiple charts with MD.

Received an email about Forex Mutant from MD team, has anybody tried that? I think it is manual, does it give clear buy and sell signals?

Good to see MD is still making money the week before christmas, how much pips did it make?

Hey Pietpatat,

Alpari UK:

21 dec 8 pips - 63GBP - lot 0.73
22 dec 9 pips - 70GBP - lot 0.73
22 dec 12 pips - 84GBP - lot 0.67

Nice results.
Arg I feel so bad right now for not running MD this week, I was probably worried for nothing.

Hello all.
This is first post.
Can anyone please confirm I only have to let MD in AutoServerGmtOffset = true. Iā€™m testing with Alpari UK demo account, and MD is auto setting Gmtoffset = 1.0. Is this correct?

Another question, I was backtesting MD, and observed a better performance working in daily graph. Anyone else is operating in daily graph only?

Thanks a lot

I really in love with Forex-Megadroid finally I found an EA Bot that actually works and show profits!

Hi,
Iā€™m running MD since Monday 28th, and havenā€™t made any trade.
Anyone has made any trade recently?
Thanks!

how the perfomance this megadroid nowā€¦

I decided to go and read about the retracement and Fibonaccis. The month of December seemed to be a perfect descending Fibonacci. Why the hell would that be?

Anyone else had a trade tonight? I had a 12.1 pips winner

I had one too, a little less, maybe closer to 10 pips.

I started MD too late yesterday so I missed the trade :(.

I had no trade last night (odl uk)