Forex MegaDroid

Mine’s been running since Saturday and I had no trade. I too am on ODL UK.

searches the thread for a better broker!

No Trade Last night - Alpari UK. Demo Account.

Hi Guys…

Hope you all had a wicked holiday. My MD pulled a 12 pip win yesterday on my FXDD acc. Nice start…

:smiley:

PS: i hope you are all ready to make some cash this year! The MD is going to ROCK

I was a rebel and left my MD running right through the holidays ( set the rick low to be safe ) and these are the days that it traded-8th,9th,10th x 2 trades,14th,15th of December.

Hey Pastrana, all holiday trades were winners? And do you have myfxbook setup yet?

last night no trade again odl uk

Yeah they were all winners! But i put the risk at 20% so who knows if that made a difference. I tried to get that FXbook sorted but its just not hooking up. I will email them in the morning so i can get it done so you can see.:slight_smile:

No Trade Last night - Alpari UK. Demo Account.

Confirmed - nothing again for me. I started opening an FXDD account but I’ve decided that I really want to stick to a UK based broker. Any ideas, anyone? For MD of course…

No trade yesterday for me either.

MD has opened 2 long positions for me, lets see how this goes.

Entered single long trade at 22:48. Exited at 23:38 taking profit.

First trade closed with 0.1 pip profit, second one with 7.7 pips profit.

myfxbook.com/members/Pietpatat/atc/8695

first trade for 2010,last night. 1 long trade 6 pips profit.(odl uk)

Today (01/06/10) my MD made 34pips in 4 trades!!, and I made 40pips on forexgator. After today my account is up 9%!:smiley: Good luck and pips be with you!

I got two on ODL UK last night, one for 51 pips and one for 60. (Just to be sure, when I say ‘pips’ I mean 4 decimal places i.e. 0.0001 - is that right?)

Hi,Zorba ;yes 4 decimal pips is only 6 pips.and only 1 trade between 21:00-23:00 utc time.
What is the diffrenece between us.Do you use only one chart?
My settings are:auto server,aggressive and 0.1 risk level and recovery true
may be diffirence comes from acount total.My account is nearly 600usd.

hi paralotnik;
what is your settings? do you use diffrence broker at the same time with MD?

Just to be ultra clear:
I got two simultaneous trades at around 22:30 GMT. Bought at 1.43955, closed at 1.44050 - oops, I miscounted so they made 10 pips each. Sorry!

I’m using one standard chart, auto server, aggressive, no NFA, 0.2 risk (just affects the lot size), and recovery true.

Hi Zorba - What was the lot size for each of your trades?

Only that my MD made one trade with 1.12 Lots at a risk of 0.1

Your MD made two trades with X Lots at a risk of 0.2

Only speculation here but maybe the risk determines the number of trades made?

Lot size is calculated based on risk and account balance, if I remember correctly. 0.8 lots was used on both. If I’m right, your balance would be around £12-14k? (I could be talking nonsense of course) :rolleyes: