Forex MegaDroid

exactly, so what the point of an EA?

For me, itā€™s not having to sit in front of the screen waiting for a trade at 11pm.

Well my accont s up 65% now. So the point is obvious.

WendyL which broker are you using? Is it still the same broker you mentioned in your previous posts?

Iā€™ve been following this thread for awhile now. I think I just spent over 6 hours today alone reading most of the posts in this. I was wondering 1) is Bravehoststamps still using Megadroid and is it still working for him? and 2) Are most people who have started out using Megadroid, still using it and is it still successful for them. Sorry about the double post.

This EA looks promisingā€¦

The SL and TP you see are just decoys for the (potentially unscrupulous) broker. These are neither the actual SL or the actual TP MegaDroid is working with.

SL is always real. TP is not if you have stealth mode on.

@Vampire
Yes Iā€™m still on Alpari UK.

I also wonder what happened to Bravehoststamps.

I stand corrected.

@VVampire
I also use Alpari UK. 42% up since opening a live account in November and sitting out 21/12-06/01 as advised due to unpredictable volatility. MD was the first EA I came across. Have since tried FapTurbo and the recently released (with oh! so much hype) USDBOT. FapTurbo is so far not delivering much. USDBOT has so far [I]only[/I] bombed. So, apparently I was lucky to stumble across MD because few others seem to deliver.

@TwentyNine Are you located in the States and use Alpari UK? How reputable is Alpari? Just curious. Iā€™m thinking of transfering brokers is all. Looking for a broker with tighter and smallers spreads, like 1-2 pips. Any suggestions? Or is Alpari the way to go?

Iā€™ll keep you posted on my Megadroid stats. I just got it 2 days ago, so hopefully all goes well.

Nope, Iā€™m UK based. In terms of Alpariā€™s reputability I can only say theyā€™re big, have been around for quite a while, many people that Iā€™ve come across in forums use them, they offer terms I can work with (small accounts, micro lots, etc). The impression I get is that the spread offered by Alpari is good. MD certainly seems to be quite happyā€¦ :wink:

@pietpatpat
Your trade in 2010-01-11 looks strange. -23.7pips. It didnā€™t hit the SL. Iā€™ve never seen MD close a trade if itā€™s losingā€¦ did you close it manually?

Yes, I accidentally closed that trade myself. For other people that trade closed when it was back in profit. So I count that trade as a win for MD, loss on my side :stuck_out_tongue:

22:15 Opened Long Trade Entered: 1.3644 - FXDD demo Account
23:00 Closed Long Trade: 1.3659 - 15 pips profit.

Damn no trade for me today on Alpai UK.
Maybe should have opened the trade manually when I saw u were trading :confused:

Hi all,

does this robot work on the FXCM trading station 2 platform?? as i have a few accounts open and would like to try this robot out?

cheers MM

Another 15 pip TP hit, up 29,4% right now :smiley:

Nothing on ODL either.

Hey all.
I am new to this forum here.
Been lookin for some other traders results with the megadroid and now going to share my own experience and results.

I got megadroid running on 3 accounts at the moment.
(2 demo, 1 real)
Settings are the standard with risk set to 0.2 (20%)

It is interesting to see how different the EA works with different brokers.

[B]1. Account: FxPro Demo - deposit 1000 USD[/B]
myfxbook.com/members/Tuner/tuner-mega-fxpro-demo/16955

[B]2. Account: IamFX Demo - deposit 1000 USD[/B]
myfxbook.com/members/Tuner/tuner-mega-iamfx-demo/16956

Both of these accounts were activated on Jan,23th. (Means trading from Jan, 25th)
While the IamFX account started directly on trading the FxPro got into the game a lil bit later.
IamFX still trades more often compared to FxPro.

[B]3. Account: FxPro Real - deposit 1000 EUR[/B]

myfxbook.com/members/Tuner/tuner-mega-fxpro-real/16954

On Feb, 4th I decided to go in with real money as well then
(Already got another real account with FxPro, so I opened a separate account just for the EA there)

Settings are the same as for the 2 other demo-accounts.
(As my real account is in EUR, you canā€™t compare it 1:1, but the trade times and pips can still be compared)

Another thing I am wondering about: The IamFX-account doesnā€™t show any commissions charged. Support Team told me this is normal in the Demo-account (makes it again hard to compare?!)
ā€“> Actually planned to move my real account to them, but overthinking that now.

Statements are updated every 10 minutes. So feel free to follow and compare.
(Overview of all the 3 accounts: myfxbook.com/members/Tuner )

Good luck to you all with the Droid :wink:

-Tuner-

Short trade [email protected]
Made a deposit this week so my lotsize is pretty big now :confused: Hope this goes well or all my profit will be gone :confused:
I see you guys got 2 tradesā€¦ Iā€™m satisfied with one tonightā€¦