Forex MegaDroid

just be careful dude.

:smiley: ONce someone said that they had to bump up thier risk size to .15 or larger to over come the occasional loss. Any one know what the settling should be? Mine defaulted with 0.05 to start. :smiley:

Garry

MD just made a nice 10-pip profit: selling at 1.35696, closing at 1.35596.

Opened Short Trade: 10:27 @ 1.3570 Close 10:34 @ 1.3560 fxdd demo account.

A quick 10 pip win.

Megadroid is acting weird for me; Again it opened a ā€˜ghost tradeā€™ which doesnā€™t show up in the expert nor the journal log.

Good start of the month! Also got the 10 pips.
Lets have another 20+ winning streak.

Hey there Pietpatat,
Just had a look at your trades on myfxbookā€¦
As you said last week and yesterday as well you had a ā€œghost tradeā€

Just wondering:
Maybe you got a second instance of your MT4 running on your computer?!

Not in visual mode but only in the processes. Check your taskmanager and the ā€œProcessesā€. if you got the ā€œTerminal.exeā€ running more than once.

You will have to stop that process manually in there then

(Thatā€™s how my VPS does it after rebootingā€¦MT4 gets started but not in visual mode. If you donā€™t see that and start MT4 you are running it twice)

On the other handā€¦good if there are doubled winning tradesā€¦:smiley:

Regards - Tuner -

Thanks for the tip. I have 2 MT4ā€™s running and 2 terminalā€™s are showing in the taksmanager. So I guess thatā€™s alright?
My broker is figuring out what could be the problem and how to fix this right now.

This is one of the Commandments of using a VPS, isnā€™t it? I got caught with that one at the beginning as I logged in without /console once, ran MT4, then the next time I was console and ran it again :rolleyes:

Yeah. should be not the problem then. If there was a second (or a third) instance running you should see it in the processes.
Must be another reason then.
So let us know what your broker found outā€¦

Yeah.
I always connect via RemoteDesktopConnection.
When setting up the automatic start of MT4(s) after reboot I already had read about that (starting but not in visual mode)
So if I logIn and do not see anything I know that there has been a rebootā€¦
But you gotta know :wink:

Not much trading for me lately. Anyone had any trades with MD since the one on March 1st?

Nothing since the 1st.

Yes, only 1 trade this week.
I posted a link to another EA a few pages back. It trades 2 times a day, and so far all winning trades. My result; Error | Myfxbook

What settings are you using for the free sd robot? Which broker?
please send me a message.

Thanks.

Thanks for that I have set it up on demo too. So far so good. Why dont you start a new topic to talk about this one?

Seconded! I too have set this one up on demo - come on, Pietpatat, you started it :wink:

Just had this set up too :smiley:

A little bird has told me that Thursday (Tomorrow) will be a potentially crazy day with EUR pairs.

If you happen to be on the wrong side then your SLā€™s will be taken in record time. Likewise so will your TPā€™s if you are on the correct side.

Technical Indicators are not going to help one bit.

So, be very careful if trading live.

Scoobs.

Maybe gonna turn off MD? :eek:

Has anyone had any trades this week? My computers been on solidly all week and not a sniff of a trade. Anyone got advice on what settings to use?