Forex MegaDroid

It just became obvious that you’re trading with more money than I do. :D:D

well… shouldn’t matter. we all hope for some pips.
My Alpari is actually a 3000€ account.

You can see my statement on myfxbook. (updated every 10 minutes)
myfxbook.com/members/Tuner/tuner-mega-alpari-real/20063

But I think we should have the exact same trades (most of the times) both using AlpariUK…

2 trades within half an hour tonight makes up for the BE last night.

2010.03.16 22:50:27 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Buy operation failed - error(129): invalid price

On both Alpari and IBFX.

I guess this was supposed to be the second trade. Ah well… :slight_smile:

didn’t have that message on my account(s)…
strange… but happy with one winner tonight… :slight_smile:

Yesterday a $6 profit and today was a $20 profit… its still working…hurray!!

:smiley:

Whats the easyer and best VPS service to use? My internet connection is spotty.

Garry in Florida

I purchased the Megadroid recently and have to say im disappointed in their customer service. Once the sale was made, they stopped answering my emails and the ticket system stopped working for me. This is the email i sent to them, they havent replied in a few days, if anyone knows the solution please let me know, thanks alot.

Hello,

I puchased the Forex Megadroid a few days ago. Following the instruction manual, i set it up on the EUR-USD H1 charts on my demo account. I think it should be working because i see the smiley face showing. However, i do not see the status information block on the top left corner - only thing visible is the version of the megadroid and the word “authentication …” , the other details like “status” , “aggresive” and “server time” are missing. Also, it hasnt taken a trade yet , so just wanted to check if it is working properly. Tried emailing you guys yesterday, but the ticket system isnt working for me … when i verify my email to check my ticket status, it keeps returning me to the same page. Please advise, thanks alot.

Regards,

If it looks good, but not showing stuff on the left of the screen, then a setting istn correct. My MD is working bettter than my other bots. Im up 25% in 2 weeks.

garry in Naples Florida, USA
:smiley:

Brother Pietpatat

you use atcbrokers,right? how’s the spread?
do they charge commission? or they markup pips?
how much they charge for withdrawing money?

thanks bro,
dank je

Who is your current VPS provider? I’ve just moved back to ForexVPS. They are quick on rebuilds and you can trigger a backup when you like, so you can install your mt4s and bots, back up and you’re safe. I left them because an trade copier EA refused to work on their site, and I went to mt247 who provide signals directly into your VPS and will also install bots. But then I had really bad results with the signals so I stopped using them and the mt247 VPS (whilst fine) was dearer than ForexVPS.

I’m not MD support, but it looks to me like you have not enabled DLL calls. Press F7 to bring the Experts properties up, click the “Common” tab, and make sure you have “Allow live trading” ticked, “Allow DLL imports” ticked, “Allow import of external experts” ticked, “Ask manual confirmation” UNticked, and “Confirm DLL function calls” UNticked. Under the “Inputs” tab, enter the “ReceiptCode”.

Yup, i checked my settings and all the DLL imports stuff is correct, but still no visible status box …

Gary, I added you on yahoo messnger. Thanks alot.

Garry, I added you on yahoo messenger. Thanks alot …

10 pips for me last night on my Alpari(UK) Live account.

With regards to an EA -

I am working on something at the moment, I havn’t had much spare time, hence taking a while.

The features will be:

Fixed Take Profit & SL for each of the MD Stratergies.
Hedging
MiniTrades

Things on the to do list:

Trade Reporting
Spread Reporting
Trade analysis

I hope to have version 1 ready for some testing next week. This will only include TP and SL.

They have a spread around 0.8 pips and charge $8 commission per lot. So in total you have 1.6 pips cost per trade. I don’t know if they charge for withdrawing money.

Zorba

I have been using Tagadab. They are UK based. I also run a bot for the betting exchanges so I am not sure whether it was just running these two systems together that kept on taking the system down. I have been in contact with ForexVPS and am in the process of setting up the account.

Cheers

For some reason, MetaTrader requires insane amounts of memory. Right now I only have MD running, and it eats 252M. Sometimes it goes up to half a gigabyte. (And that’s just one instance of MetaTrader.) If a virtual machine has very little memory, it can easily crash the system quite often.

252M? that really sounds a lot. I got 4 instances of MetaTrader running on my VPS. 3 of them with MD.
(see attached screenshot)
each instance eats between 15 and 36 M…
(the one with 22 is actually my AlpariUK with the MD running)

I think it depends on how many stuff you loaded in the “background”
do you have a lot of charts with some indicators in other profiles maybe?
lots of EAs in your folders or something?
I deleted all the other profiles and just got the one chart with the MD on.

Still strange all the instanced eat a different number of memory…