Forex MegaDroid

Hi, friends:

I’m thinking in test next month Megadroid.

Do you thing that a VPS with 256MB Ram, 10 GB Hard disk and 400 GB of transfer data is enough?

And, for a mini account of 300 or 500 USD, do Megadroid works well for 0,1 lots?

Thank you in advance.

Jefipe.

The described VPS will be perfectly sufficient. The minimum I’d suggest is $500.

The bigger the RAM the better. You will never get close to 400GB data transfer. I trade 5 different MT brokers on a VPS with 512MB but thats about the max MT4’s to run with 512.

You can see from your VPS control panel what memory use you have and take it from there or contact the tech support guys with the VPS.

I recommend Alpari Micro Account 0.01 lots up to 1:200 max leverage.

FXPRO also good but only trades 0.1 lots

Stay away from FXCM USA & UK…not many trades and off quotes with orders locked that MD cant close…imagine that!! But the order locked occurs only on USA so far that Ive seen

It trades most times and gives good quotes and close on price 99% of time.

Its also good to ping test from inside your VPS to your brokers IP address not the web site IP to see if the times are below 50ms, if not try a VPS thats closer to where your broker VPS is.

That way you get better prices and closing prices

When you see account grows and the lot size is getting close to 2 full lots because MD increases the lots size each trade then its best change over to Alpari Classic that trades above 2 full lots (100k full lot = 1.0)

You dont have to but I did and Im OK so your choice.

Edz

Trying out MD on a demo account on Alpari UK.
I used to see a lot of white text on the chart but now I only see the version, Authenticated and Aggressive: True.

Is my robot still functioning properly? Guess not?
I do see the :slight_smile:

Edit:
Now I see the other white text too… But it would still be nice if anyone knows what caused the problem.

No trades from Megadroid for now…

But I guess thats the right thing to do…the market is getting very volatile…UP and DOWN and UP…no definite trend… :eek:

I have been trading manually myself using intraday techniques… :wink:

No Trade is EQUAL to Win for me :slight_smile:

Nice to see you doing so well…

I am 3 weeks into my forex megadroid testing…So far so good…All WINS :slight_smile:

Hopefully it can last the 3 months of my required approval for a successful trading system.

Hi again my friends

I have bought Megadroid, and it has been working for one day, but there are no trades.

I know that not all de days are good for trading, but I send you in this message a view of my chart with the parameters that shows Megadroid. It seems works ok. Maybe I have to be patient.

Tomorrow I will begin with a VPS and I will install there Megadroid.

What do you think?

Thank you for your help.

Jefipe

Hi friends:

At this moment my Megadroid is working on a VPS with a demo account (Alpary UK), 500 USD deposit.

Everything appears to be well configured.

I send you the output of EUR/USD chart.

Thanks for your help.

Jefipe

Hey Guys. New to the Forum and Megadroid itself!

I purchased Megadroid on the 23rd of June and since then I I have not been able to make any trades on my demo account on ForexMeta, Alpari UK and GOMarket. It is currently set at 30% risk. I dont know if the market last week has was to volitile, however I know that people have had some trades. Any clues guys?

• No errors messages in the Journal
  • Since the 23rd, been running 24 hours except for Friday and Sat.
  • Showing smiley face.
  • Fast net connection.

Version=1.11
_1=System Parameters
Stealth=True
Aggressive=True
GmtOffset=0.00000000
AutoGmtOffset=True
S1_Reference=********
S2_Reference=********
ReceiptCode=*****
_2=Comment Position
TopPadding=1
LeftPadding=30
_3=Strategy Parameters
Slippage=3
SendEmails=False
_4=Order Management
LotSize=0.10000000
_5=Ratio Order Management
RiskLevel=0.30000000
RecoveryMode=True

Any clues or support would be greatly appreciated as Megadroid Support team just sent me-
Hi Matthew Williams,
Thank you for your email. The entry criteria are usually met quite often but it is also possible to have several days pass without a trade.

Thanks a lot guys!

Parameters look fine - I haven’t had any trades since last week on Alpari UK. See below for my stats:

markyboy.mt4stats.com MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Hi,

No trades for me either this week - on Alpari -FXDD & Forex Meta.

Was thinking that the MD had died!

Suke

MD doesnt trade on the last 3 days of a month. (this time 29/30/31)
it should trade this week again i think.

greetings

Tobias22

Thank you for pointing that out. Didn’t see that anywhere in the manual.

Suke

Hi friends:

My Megadroid traded last night and it was with profit. :slight_smile:
Thank you to all of you anyway for your help.

Jefipe

same here!!

After a week of silence yet another nice profitable trade on both of my ECN accounts today: apatc50.mt4stats.com (ATC) and jbfxcbs.mt4stats.com (FXCBS). :slight_smile:

Hi Great!! Are both accs LIVE? Thanks Edz

Thats right I worry that a rushed job on MD to get it out fast might have some bugs , so far Im a happy bunny!!

I learnt on FAP that it doesnt trade the first 2 weeks of the new year and it drove me crazy untill many weeks later from a very late reply!!

Could this also be the case with MD we shall see???

We all live and learn and share in places like this, but the EA originators should be more proactive so we dont frete and search endlessly.

After all we did pay!

Oh for what its worth I had some issues that were resolved by my forexVPS. com and they ROCK!!! email and chat online resolved very efficiently and I was in Data Comms for many years and very picky…they are great customer satisfaction and great value even if not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and for novices as a pro i recommend them!!

Edz

Yes, they are.

Hi did you have MD open for trades last night? i see no trades in your stats?

I did got stopped out on 5 trades massive red candles just when MD placed buys!!

Looking further I think the USA market ran a bit over and a big profit take took place hence the big reds!!

Edz