Forex MegaDroid

I have it running off a VPS 24/7. The last trades it took (that I was referring to in my previous post) were:

With ATC:
1130316 2009.07.01 18:28 buy 5.89 eurusd 1.41353 1.40003 1.41853 2009.07.01 19:25 1.41453 -47.12 0.00 0.00 589.00 (apatc50.mt4stats.com)

With FXCBS:
1026782 2009.07.02 01:28 buy 0.80 eurusd… 1.41378 1.39998 1.41857 2009.07.02 02:30 1.41448 -6.40 0.00 0.00 56.00
(jbfxcbs.mt4stats.com)

Hi thanks!!

Whats your risk setting and have Aggressive and recovery = true?

Which VPS have you?

Only 1 account got a profit others lost…

All my live trades no demos here.

Last night a nice big red candle after MD took buy trades then stopped out!!

Only one account made a profit because of a late price entry.

All standard settings with 30% risk and Recovery=True

ALPARI UK MICRO MT4 Stats - ezymegaalpariuk.mt4stats.com

ALPARI UK CLASSIC MT$ Stats - ezymegaalpariuk2.mt4stats.com

FXPRO MT4 Stats - ezymega.mt4stats.com

FXCM UK MT4 Stats - ezymegafxcmuk.mt4stats.com

FXCM USA MT4 Stats - ezymegafxcmusa.mt4stats.com

FOREX COM MT4 Stats - ezymegaforexcom.mt4stats.com

The risk level is set to 5% (0.05), conservative mode (not aggressive).

Well, that’s the difference - your lisk level is much higher than mine.

30% risk might be too much…

Although this robot got a ridiculous winning rate , you might want to cover up for “rainy days”, 10% is the max you should give it…

Just trade with a increasing compounded capital and your capital will grow real fast with Megadroid. This robot is racking up some incredible winning rates. :wink: No need to risk too much…compounding is all you need

Hi friends:

I have published MD statistics here

jefipe.mtstats.com

For the moment there is only one trade but successfull.

After reading your posts I have set Resk level to 0.05 and conservative (not agressive), but I have a little question.

Is a good idea to have the parameter RECOVERYMODE set to TRUE?

Thank you

jefipe

Sorry, the statistics url is jefipe.mt4stats.com

About “increasing compounded capital”,there’s setting at Megadroid about that,or only standard setting?

Thanks!

Hi all,

just bought and installed MegaDroid with 2 MegaTrader demo accounts.
I am really new to Forex trading, and installed 2 droids: 1 with standard out of the box settings, 2nd one with lotsize 1 and 0.4 risk.
Running on my laptop but i will change to a vps soon i think.

I am very curious what is gonna happen and will keep you posted with the results.

Btw is it important what the update rate of the chart is, i.e 1M or 1H ?
Are there any dutch traders here ?
Any recommendations about a vps provider ?

Marc

I am a novice. Just saying it up front, so if i’m completely wrong here, I have an excuse :smiley:

I am running droid 1.11 on two different brokers.
(On the same machine, which I don’t think causes any issues)

One broker is 4 digits the other is 5 digits (5 digits is alpari UK)

The droid is saying the following:

on the 4 digits broker
Digits: 4
Spread: 3.0 (3 pips)
Lot 0.3

On the 5 digit broker
Digits: 5
Spread: 1.8 (18 pips)
Lot 0.22

NOW: If you look very carefully, you will see that the spreads are 3.0 and 1.8 BUT in brackets it’s saying (3 pips) and (18 pips). ummm… shouldn’t the second one be (1.8 pips)???
And no, I’m not wrong about it, that’s what it is saying (18 pips) not (1.8 pips). So, either this is normal and I’m not understanding what the numbers in the brackets are supposed to mean and somehow it is correct, or, there is a HUGE error in the droid application when it deals with 5 digits or with fractional pips, OR, it’s only WRITING it wrong but somehow trading it right.

I really don’t know what to make of this, so those of you who are active here and experienced, please tell me what you make of it.

Dont worry its OK !!

If you have 1 License on 2 brokers then change S1 & S2 to random 8 digits but make sure each broker has unique numbers set.

Also randomly change S1&S2 every week or so because some brokers look for the default S1&S2 thats set by many traders out of the box when they first trade. Keep 1 big step ahead of the Brokers as you never know.

Dont change Slippage from 3 even if its a 5 digit broker as MD auto calculates to compensate.

18 on 5 digit broker is 1.8 if you see say 187 thats 18.7

Hope it helps!

Edz

Dont play with times, just set to 1H!!

Edz

Can you explain the whole S1 S2 thing in a bit more details? I don’t even understand what they are, what they are used for and what to do with them and why.

As for the spread, so 1.8 on 4 digits should show 1.8pips and if its on 5 digits is should show 18pips?

Hi there!

Im new on this forum. I was looking all around to find answer to my question about my issue and now Im asking somebody to help me!

When I`m looking at metatrader chart and megadroid is active, under lot size I have a message: “minimum lot size exceeded”!

What does this mean? Lot size is set to 0.1

Do I have to change that value?

Please help me, thanks!

Hi do you mean MAX lots size?? Did you check again on chart?

What broker and what type account have you got?

What are you risk settings and what lot size is in MD?

Edz

1. No, I mean MIN lot size exceeded!
  2. Lite Forex - liteacc. (there are also Real acc.)
  3. Risk settings: 0.1
  4. Lot size in MD: 0.1

Whats your acc balance?
Try 0.01 lot size in MD

Edz

Accont balance 800$ (8$ but in cents)? Is it insufficient?

you have eight hundred dollars?

what did setting 0.01 in lots size do?

Edz

One more profitable trade on my FXCBS account on July 7th: jbfxcbs.mt4stats.com :slight_smile:

I don`t know that!?

Because of that I`m asking for help…