Forex MegaDroid

No trade here yet… Last one was on 16th for me…
as I read here some of the other Users had a trade yesterday…
Guess I’ll just have to wait and watch… or place the trade myself:D

Nothing here either, last trade on the 18th. This is Alpari UK, I decided to quit demoing IBFX, the MD-based bots do not seem to like that broker.

As I’ve seen on your mxfxbook you took a profit of 8.1 pips on that one.
Congrats… and excellent timing before it dropped all the way back down :slight_smile:

guess I missed that one…

Does any one know what company Megadroid has there results with? because 600% a year is not happening with only their EA.

Learn how to scalp… :smiley:

edt: I started off as a beginner 3 months ago and i have made $13,600 in 4 weeks. Come on guys the bot is just a bonus if/when it trades.

i have decided against using a bot. i can do better by myself.

The bot is not (should not be) your holy grail, it will not make you a multimillionaire. It should just be a little addition to your everyday trading. Giving you a little extra, in case your manual trading goes wrong for the day.

:confused:

Megadroid hits S/L on IAMFX.com & PFG.com both brokers.
Alpari & FXOpen haven’t shown trades.

happy trading all

MD doesnt seem to trade at all for me.
MD ADT does trade several times a day however, usually wins…

What is MD ADT?

Hi Ati.

From my understanding MD ADT is ‘advanced droid’ tactics. This was an ebook of a bunch of settings that were supposed to make MD trade more frequently.

Essentially it just said to trade more timeframes as I understand it. So open more charts with a GMT offset or use the Mod to trade multiple timeframes on the same chart.

A quick update on the Mod settings.

I have been getting a huge volume of trades (in MD terms) but so far have not worked out how to translate these into profits. By this I mean do you let profits run, where to enter stop loss, timeframes not to trade etc etc.

I should point out however that some of these trades have been woeful in their exectution with MD deciding to go long just before a huge drop and then deciding a couple of hours later to go short as the market bounces up (albeit for some reason at a smaller lot size!?!?!) There are also inconsistancies across the same platform. Sometimes the unmodded bot will trade, sometimes the mod bot, sometimes they see the same trade. Really can’t work out why the entry criteria would be so different on the same machine, same account and in theory, with the same entry criteria.

So 6 winners and 3 losers so far this week (I guess you don’t need the figures to know that this will be bad!)

I have also found a thread on the net where the Mod settings were being tested and had produced good results until the inevitable couple of big loser just recently wiped out 6 months or so of profit.

To sum up, at this point I am not sure if the standard MD settings are ‘safer’ than the MOD settings or simply by trading infrequently this delays the inevitable wipeout.

Continuing to tinker and test…

:slight_smile:

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. I’m not sure I want to mess around with MD this way…

Good to see you back Leepastrana. I’m glad you’re making profit - did you learn to scalp using only the babypips school?

A nice +10 pips tonight. And wow, this is a first time for me: MD is in a new trade already. It never traded more than once per night before. :slight_smile:

Only one trade here going on at the moment (AlpariUK) short from 1.33254
doesn’t seem to be a quick one:rolleyes:
the first trade was a Long then?

Yep, the first was a long from 1.33113 to 1.33213, this is a short from 1.33254. This seems to be the same as yours.

My first trade must have been a gratis from MD for sending them a thank-you note for the scalper. :smiley:

:smiley: I should have received that additional one as well then :wink:
Went long at that area on my manual-account

I have seen Wendy did also only have the “second” trade with AlpariUK.
Hope it will work out !

It’s almost here… We just need 2 more pips… :slight_smile:

That’s weird cos I am also on Alpari UK and I got the first trade.

Second trade just closed with +8.7 pips and so a very good nights work.

:smiley:

It closed for you? :eek: Hmm, interesting. I’m still in, not looking that good now, but I’m still hoping for the best. :slight_smile:

My “second” one is aiming for 10… but just missed the TP by a tiny 0.4 pips…
now at 1.7 pips again…:rolleyes: