Forex MegaDroid

If anyone’s interedted, the scalper made +6 pips tonight, too.

One trade for me - still open.

Anyway here the EA I have been working on. I have only used it on Alpari(UK).

NOTICE:

At the moment only the TP and SL options will do anything.

The hedging and mini trades are not functional.

This needs testing. Do not use on a live account.

You use this software at your own risk.

Got +6 tonight too, on demo, though not too keen on the RR as it was 10:1 :eek:

This obviously explains why it’s got a 95% plus win rate.

Thank you for that Doom Lord, sounds interesting.

I’ll put on demo and report back with my findings.

I presume it’ll work on any pair and TF?

It seems to be exactly the same as MD, but on a different pair. Same trading time, same look, same settings, same TP/SL. So don’t worry about the 10:1 RR, if you’re fine with MD, you should be fine with the scalper, too. If you’re NOT fine with MD, well that’s a different question… :slight_smile:

Another trade just opened… Not sure what to think… This is either going to be a great winning night or a great losing one… :smiley:

Same here :slight_smile:
On my FxPro account I already had one short trade for 8 pips… now 2 additional ones…
let’s see :slight_smile:

It’s meant as a fixed TP/SL for MD but yes will work on any time frame. You have to assign the Magic Numbers set up in MD to it so that it can detect the trades but you could use a number from another EA and use it to monitor that.

I’ll sort out some instructions when I get time :slight_smile:

My MD has gone a bit mental tonight, placed another trade.

This is a clever idea. Thank you!

Yeah guess we will see what happens on demo. Anyone tried the Magic Bullet yet?

By the way, think my MD’s taken something tonight as it’s just opened it’s third trade! This time it’s a sell.

A 7 pips win for me. Got aggresive off so no second trade.

Great, I have added to a demo account and will let you know how it works.

I would be happy with the RR tonight. MD took a trade with 7 pips TP, 150 SL. A 1:20 RR :s

Thanks, it’s my first EA so let me know if you find any bugs :slight_smile:

All went a bit crazy on MD tonight.

It decided to quit at breakeven on the 2nd and 3rd trade. We can all go to sleep. :smiley:

Can’t wait to add the scalper to my live account. :slight_smile: Demoing this week to get the hang of it.

My MD did a sell, but it did trade and although its not closed at this time, I am in a profit and the trend is still in sell mode. Stange so many had MD go long for a profit. Profits to all. In any direction.

Garry in Naples Florida
:smiley:
PS, Its traded for the first time on my VPS under broker forexmeta. My VPS with forex.com still waiitng to trade.

Hi everyone, I’m new here.
I have been visiting this thread for some time to see if MD had traded while I’m a work but decided to join today.
I’m with GoMarkets and my MD took 3 in-profit sells today. 1st for 10 pips, 2nd for 3.7 pips and 3rd for 0.9 pips…strange morning.

Last night only two trades: +0.5 and +0.8pips :frowning:

Really. I can’t understand that as we’re both on Alpari UK :confused:

I’m not sure if it made a difference or not but I recently installed an MT4 Ticker to keep my platform ticking over.

I had my first selltrade at 22.58. At 22.54 it tried to sell but got invalid price error. :confused:

Then a last trade at 23.56. I thought the market time changed or something? We’re still trading these hours?

Wendy… I had the exact same trades… as well as the invalid price error
But that error would have been a sell trade as well. not the +10 that some others had with AlpariUK.
so a bit strange…

No help from me on the trades front. 10 trades in total last evening. I can’t really decipher what were standard md trades and which were triggered by the MD Mod.

I think 3 standard md trades (Alpari UK live) although nothing triggered on my demo account with another broker.

If that is the case then 7 trades with MD Mod.

Total profit for evening +4.1

From watching a all these trades trigger and exit it seemed to display a woeful choice of entry point and some very weird trade closures in its wisdom.

I’ve reduced risk this evening given the curent EURUSD volatility and also removed some trading timeframes. Lets see what happens this eve.