Forex MegaDroid

Wow, I didnt have any trades tonight. Is that MOD working?

:smiley:

MD had one long trade today at 22:54 for + 15 pips. Scalpa entered a short trade at 21:03 and it is still open for ā€“3 pips at this time. Both are trading on IBFX demo.

Scalpa closed trade at 2:05 for +5 pips.

My MD went long and took profit of 16.1pipsā€¦got lucky with that extra 1.1pips in execution iā€™d say! No Mods on mine just GoMarkets.

Hey Dono, Iā€™ve been thinking of going with Go Marketsā€¦ have you had any issues with them? how do they fair against say Alpari UK for execution etc?
you can pm me if you like
cheers

I Emailed or PMed you, canā€™t remember what I clicked on.

Posting my weekly updates on my use of Megadroid.

WEEK 5: 22 - 28th March
START: Ā£433.37
END: Ā£441.97
DIFF: +Ā£8.60
PER: +1.9%

OVERALL DIFF: +Ā£51.77
OVERALL PER: +11.7%

Same time next week

Martin

iā€™ve been trading MD for a long time. i am using the droid taktics. Last week was terrible,i got a SL but the whole performance is stable and pretty consistent. My broker is iamfx.com , i trade EURUSD pair only.

Mart, which broker are you using? Forex.com hasnt trading at all in 2 weeks. and My forex meta Broker, which MD recommends only traded once. :confused:

i found a free copy of fap turbo today. anyone want a copy?

Free fab turbo? Whats the catch?
:cool:

no catch as far as i know. im not sure how it works though. no exe.

FXPro.com is my broker.

I would be cautious with hacked versions. Who knows what they rewrote in itā€¦ It may wipe out your entire account.

yeah, dont believe these hackers offering a free copy. i was stupid enough to download the ZIP with ā€œall the best EAsā€ from some hacker by PM, and i ended up reinstalling the windows because it ruined the whole OS completely with the virus that was ā€œpart of the wonderful packageā€. Waste of time. as proverb says ā€œgreedy guy pays twiceā€.

I going to run the same account number on 2 diffrent systems starting tommorow. If MD dont pick up a trade on MY PC, perhaps it will on the same account on the VPS server. :smiley: Has any one tryed to do this with any luck?

Any thing with a exe file, Is danger, DANGER! the files should have been MQL 4 and dll files only.

i said it DIDNT have any exe. a dll file, yesā€¦and i believe an ex4 fileā€¦not sure what that is, or even how to use it. it looks legit.

This one trade alot. Any body testing this? please post result

No, It doesnā€™t trade alot:

http: // www .myfxbook.com/members/DoomLord