Forex MegaDroid

MD is finally alive again! I thought it was broken for a while.
Short trade entered @1.36137 aiming for 1.36037.
Currently up 7pips.

Also I want to mention that my Myfxbook doesn’t show the right stats anymore because Alpari UK kinda removed my older stats (if there are ppl following it :P). The trades are still there but the numbers (gain, deposit etc…) are wrong.

Yes, I am on a live trade with forex.com and forexmeta as brokers, my lively IBFX didnt trade for some reason. Usuallu IBFX trades more often with MD than the others. In the profit today so far…

MD is alive(awake) today!!

Garry ini Naples FL

I pulled my trade out after 7 pips. Looks like i can open another one because it shot back up… woo hoo

I still have a trade open from 1.3290… Im hoping it goes back down there.

Yay - baged 9 pips on demo & 7.4 on live.

Pretty sick. The TP is 1.36037 and it hit 1.36038 and then it bounced up. Trade still open and I’m not happy.

I’ve been closing them manually around the 8 pip mark.

What? You got two trades tonight?

Edit: Ok trade closed with 4.4 pips profit.

10-pip profit on Alpari UK live. It’s interesting that we got so different results, even with the same broker.

Scalpa (MD’s EURGBP bot) still has 2 trades open, both look terrible at this point… :frowning: I hope they’ll climb back to profit.

Actually not so different since I was just 0.1 pip from the TP :frowning:

Got a 9 pips win on my second account. My main didn’t got filled.

Mine was similar to WendyL’s trade…went short at 1.36130 but must have been going for a 15 pip t/p as it didn’t close even though it went as low as 1.36023. Ended closing at a 4 pip profit within the next pullback…so can’t complain.

You havent added the spread ?

spread or no spread, EA doesn’t work.

It made trades for quite a few of us, so it DOES work.

Hi everyone, wondering if megadroid is still a profitable system and if their support is still responsive and updating the robot.
Thanks!

It has been for myself but I think it is very broker dependent, just go through older posts and you should get an idea of what brokers seem better than others. I have been running MD from a few months after it was released and have only had 3 losses (I do turn it off over holiday periods).
As for support I have never used it but from what I have seen in other posts it could be a bit backward, but if you ask a Q? in the forums you will get good help.
They have been doing updates but if they continue is always a good question.

Yea, Its been slow for 2 weeks, but I have 16 wins and only one loss.

Garry in Naples FL

I’ve always received a response from their support within reasonable time. Usually within one business day. I’m quite pleased with that.

in the long term it will cause heavy losses.

Oh, I thought by “work” you mean “trade”. If by “work” you mean “trade successfully”, then I can’t say anything about that. So far so good for me, however, I have not seen a bot in my life that performs well over several years.

(And I still have not found my dream manual trading system, so if anyone finds a good one, let me know… ;))