Forex MegaDroid

The others? Who? I saw pietpatpat’s myfxbook his trade has closed but SL 0.00000? Maybe he closed it manually? Also his trade entered earlier than ours. Yeah thanks to the wider SL we haven’t hit it yet. EURUSD hasn’t been at the SL level since 1 year ago so it should be pretty hard to reach. Lets bounce back!

Oh… you are right… Pietpatpats trade looks different.
I’m also running the Scalpa on E/G (also from the MegaDroid guys) had 2 trades deeply in the reds… One was closed by the bot without having hit the SL :eek:
never seen MD doing so… but we will see…
Gonna go to bed now and hope not to see my trade in the SL tomorrow morning.
There should be a nice bounce from 1.32 level which is also weekly S3… so still hoping :slight_smile:

Most likely that was a margin call like mine was tonight.

O man… i just lost with my MD… $7230

I want to kill some one!

I just deleted my MD… what a waist of pips. Na, ill give it a few more chances and i have 2 weeks worth of scalping to do. Not the best feeling here!!!:frowning:

Hope it’s not USD?

I’m still alive… but wont be able to sleep tonight :confused:

Yeah its USD… Man im bleak about it.

MD was responsible for the last major loss that triggered my stooopid attempt at recovering and lost even more.

Well I’ve had better success over the last few weeks and was expecting to finally fully recover in about 2 mos when this happened. As soon as this trade is closed MD will be removed from my accounts until further notice.

I’ve out performed it simply trading in the early Euro Session between 2amEDT and 6:30am EDT with simple breakout trading.

Sorry MD. I think the claim of ‘profit in any market condition’ may need an asterisk. * Except when major sovereign EuroZone countries are in debt upto their eyeballs and need help.

I did sleep allright. Now Euro session will either bring us to that hurtful SL or back up now. Some news releases for the EUR… lookin especially for German Ifo Business Climate. might be a last chance to bring us back up there…
but 1.3256…the former support will be a hard not for sure now as resistance…)
we will see

Odd that - I saw the trade open and then went to bed, happy that MD was trading again! I’ve just come to the PC to check the profits and I had a “WTF???” moment. Mine’s still running and giving me much concern, very much in the red.

Quantum mutatus ab illo!

Z

Edit: oh, and I think I’ll be going back to 0.1 risk (from 0.3) :o

Strange - No trades for me on Alpari,FXDD or FXCM last night.

Lucky you! :smiley:

WHAT A RIDE…I’ve been watching everyone’s posts at work thinking how bad it was going to look when I got home. Could’nt believe it was still in the trade when I got home and for another 3 hours since getting home (went and mowed the law).
As it moved back to the open position I expected MD to close out at one of those 1/4 pip profits when it spiked just as it approached the open price and took a 11 pip profit…LOL was down about $700 at one point.
Hope others had the same outcome.:wink:

That was a stressful one indeed! Mine just closed out for a couple of pips but it was way down at one point. Risk/reward is worrying me now.

lol, when will u guys learn.

which such a crap risk reward, u’re never gonna make money long term.

I have decided to put my MD into trash finally. MD strategy seems more gambling then trading. Consider about it yesterday night. 137 SL and 15 TP (really 70 pips down and only 1 pip profit).
Risk/reward is not acceptable for me hereafter. To avoid huge looses I closed position at 25 pips loss in my main account. And I was very surprised to see some very little recover in my second account in the morning :slight_smile:
I used two MD charts with manually GMT offset from March:
+1 GMT - trade the same time as in winter (auto in winter time)
+2 GMT - additional: more trades -> more profit
These MD seetings gain me 50% profit in March (80% risk) and 10% loss in April. Figures are not so bad as MD behaviour. It did not choose right entry point night after night in April. Only luck, close SL and manual exit had saved me still now.
BTW, after day light saving changes MD start to trade 1 hour later after NY close and 2 hour trading gap ends exactly before Tokyo opens when market start to move likely against you.
With standard ADT things are worst now:
www droidtactics com
MD seems to waste time and money in future.

And we made it back up there… thanks to the news on EUR as I hoped.
MD closed for 0.1 pips… But we even shooted up much more. but that’s how MD does it after coming back from the reds…
Anyway. Lucky we didn’t see the SL…

Everyone should know about MD’s RRR. All the backtests and statistics show it and you should clearly know about that before you purchase that bot.
If you can calculate a lil bit you know that it only can work out if you have much more winners than losers. But that’s what MD actually had in the past.

WendyL is running MD for a long time now and you see how it worked out there.

WendyL System | Myfxbook

(Wendy… Hope you are OK with me sharing your myfxbook-stats here again)

For sure, if you get one of those losers at the beginning of your use of MD it takes a lot of time to recover.
Many are just using a much tooo high risk level. if I read 80% or something. if you take a loss with that in your first week using it you might be done.

Just consider that. That bot can bring consistant profits. just don’t mess with the risk… or setting up multiple charts or stuff. If you get the losers. t will kill you.

But MD changed the lot size suddenly before the trade. Earlier in the day I restarted my MT4 platform to correct it and the lot size came up fine. When I came back to it during the trading window, to my shock I saw it at nearly double the size. I normally set for .3 but this would have been .5. Then then one account was already margin called. The others I closed out and decided to turn off the bot and recover manually.

This morning I recovered just under half the amount. I expect to be fully recovered next week.

MD has been removed for now.

No trades on none of my brokers this week…frown.

Garry in Naples FL

75 pips loss, but it didn’t set a SL. Pretty weird. I still have faith in the system, time for recovery mode to make back the loss.