Forex MegaDroid

Hey there Pietpatat…
got out of the reds and back to BE on that trade,
Wendy and I were already lookin at your trade… Really strange as it was a completely different entry than ours.
Not setting a SL at all is strange as well. (Looked to us like you placed that trade manually)
What did your Experts log say?

Forex-Robots is a web site that is a competition for differnet BOTs. MD hit a monster big margin call last night. My MD at home, didnt trade any last night. Guess I got lucky… cause my account is live with real money and I would have been very unhappy.

Garry in Naples FL

I have had very little luck with this MegaDroid. Plus there support was not helpful at all when I had problems.

Another trade tonight… doesn’t look good …

To those that use these robots, do you watch the trades as they happen?

I can assure you the amount of time you spend watching the trade go -80 pips then close for a 3 pip profit, you can place your own trades and win a few more than 1 or 2 trades a week.

Just an idea for those using these, because my guess is you want to make some money with little to no effort.

Yes, that’s how it goes when a trade goes bad. Other times is makes some amazing trades;

When is this EURUSD going to pull back to the 1.38 level?

probably never…

another trade tonite! MD hasn’t hit TP for a long time…

edit:
just noticed there was a short trade earlier that hit TP 10pips. maybe two wins tonite?

trade here as well… AlpariUK
strange PA at the moment…TP was almost hit.
big moves for that time of the day…
my other account givin me requotes… tried to enter a trade 2 times now.
let’s see how this will end

My first trade in 15 days: 8 pips profit for me tonight. I have turned MD of for the night :wink:

I haven’t had any of your trades lately, are you using ADT or just the standard MD. How did your trade end yesterday?
I’m at work so don’t get to watch for any entries (which is probably good), I just visit this forum to see what I might expect when I get home.
What was todays entry at, long or short?

didn’t have that one… not even a hint in the experts log…
so I need to hope on that one… grrrr

Standard MD on Alpari UK. Yesterday breakeven.

Today [email protected] hit [email protected]
and a long trade that entered 1.32019 still open.

went bad, and then came back to break even… thought MD would close it… but still open :eek:

My FxPro-account (where I had the requotes before) just entered a lil later for the Long and just hit TP…
1.31945 to 1.32045 for quick 10pips
AlpariUK still open gone red again…

1 trade for me tonight, still open. I have reduced my risk to 5% since these aren’t the right market conditions for MD.

You are right… I was considering to do so as well today.
pretty hard times at the moment. markets in unsecurity…

i worked out today…
my trade was just closed just before it reached TP… for 7.7 pips
MD goin on safety as well these days…
but better that the BE ones… and much better than the losing trades :slight_smile:

long trade also closed now, with 7.7pips profit.
+17.7pips total today.

Good to see all had a win today/night.

I think I will be turning MD off for a while as MD was designed for the “QUIET” asian session.
With the way the Euro’s ecconomy, volcaneo’s and the rest is going its a bit of a roller coaster ride which RM wasn’t designed for. In saying that, I have only had the one loss since Christmas…:rolleyes:

just got home…Mine had 2 long trades, one at 1.31912 and the other at 1.32016. One took 13.6pips and the other 10.2 for a total of 23.8 pips. :slight_smile:

2 different brokers and 2 trades on each on thursday. Was amazed. None hit TP but no losers.

Garry in Naples FL