Forex MegaDroid

Ya… Scalpa got one more week for me… then I will trash it as well.
Didn’t get the AccuScalper (think I didn’t read that mail… hehe)
… But I wonder how it works on the EUR/CHF.
as this used to be not a very volatile pair. Sure the last months it was. So can work out.
So it trades during the day as well… or same trading hour

Same hours as MD. Same method as MD: if trade goes against it, tries to go for breakeven, if it can’t, it just closes the trade after a while.

I’m not sure how customized it is for this pair, but works fine now.

A quick 9 pips profit today :smiley:

Edit:
Another short trade going on on!

0.00004 for me. I was so excited when I saw two trades. At least they closed up. :rolleyes:

My first trade missed the TP so stayed open so long it missed the second trade. Ended up with 2 pips profit. :o

The second trade I was going to close it manually at around 6 pips profit but then it bounced up :mad: … ended up setting the SL at breakeven so no $ from the second trade.

It wasn’t a loser. :slight_smile: There’s always a next trade. :slight_smile:

because none of their robots work so they think if they offer more they’ll get more sales.

Set up MD with a Alpari Uk demo account at the weekened.

Tuesday: 6 trades (1 loss)
Wednesday: 6 trades (all wins)

Very very very impressed.

Multiple timeframes?

Please could you post your settings . I never get to get more than 1 trade per day , even sometime 3 per week

Megadroid is crazy this month. A trade again! Short one tonight 150pips TP and ~700pips SL. Sick entry point, exactly at the highest.

Edit:

Closed a trade manually again! I’m satisfied with 11.5pips profit :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t wanna end up break even. But my actions are usually wrong so it’ll prolly hit the original 15pips profit :confused:

Edit2:
Yes it hit TP after some trouble… but I think MD would have closed it earlier …

Looks like Megadroid is making money again.
Unfortunately I had some VPS trouble the last days, so no trades for me.

Wow I didn’t even know it depends on the leverage. I don’t even know what leverage I got lol I’m a complete noob :P. I remember when I had $1000 the lotsize was 0.24 so 10pipis profit would give $24. So I dont fit in the 50 and 100 leverage :confused: But I think my leverage is 100…not sure.

Yeah I’m up 33pips this week. I thought the idea with VPS is stability? How come you have trouble with it? :frowning:

It’s the first time I have trouble with it. A week ago all my MT4 instances crashed ( maybe I had too many mt4’s running ). But I don’t check my VPS very often anymore, so I just noticed this a couple hours ago and restarted everything. Such a pain to miss out on 33 pips.

Only 3 trades this week for me (from the sounds of it some people had up to 5), which I can’t complain about as we all know MD can be quieter…Still 29.1 pips for me. :slight_smile:

TP for me too. 12 pips ish. Couldn’t be more pleased.

Isn’t this where MD drops the ball?

anyone can make an EA with low TP and massive SL, and you’re mathematically guaranteed to get so many more winners compared to losses over the long term.

That would mean your MD Risk level is set to 3 according to my calculations?