Free signals

that i dont know my friend,…my strategie i only close if the sl or tp are trigered.

nice … but try to be disciplined and follow the rules of the strategy.

Yes, i will do that.

Can you make a screenshot of your running trades? That is just for sort of verification that i am doing the correct thing.

Thanks!

running trades,…

usd/cad,…nzdsgd

hey! is ur usd/chf still running? and aud/chf (from last week) still running?

signals for today,… 19/11/2013

nzd/cad,…buy
nzd/usd,…buy

Just entered! Hoping for many pips for all of us!

yep,…better than last week,…i hope,…

This time i entered the trades on time, set the alarm to be able to do so. Now let’s see how they run, so far a little loss but that’s nothing for the moment.

Thanks for the signals!

Lancewood, weren’t we suppose to enter at 24GMT? Which was like 8 hours ago? I entered at that time and I’m down 40 pips per trade right now

Yes, that is indeed the case. I have entered also at that time. Mine are down too, but things can change quickly

I was following the tp 50 and sl 65 and changed sl to 75, got stopped out of both trades. -150 pips

no signals for today,…market is not safet to trade,…tomorrow is another day.

Hey arctic, not to be rude, but from my experience systems with smaller reward:risk than 1:1 will inevitabily fail.It’s only a question of time, i can guarantee you that.I modeled statistically all systems with fixed mechanical entry/exit points, and although i have a feeling that all fixed TP/SL systems are bad, i didnt collected enough evidence for this.But i`m almost certain that those which have smaller R:R than 1:1 are doomed.

I can already see signs of failure here, since its 1:1, aka coin flip 50% chance = long term failure because spread tips the balance, so its not really 1:1:
sl,…100,…tp,…100 System | Myfxbook
This is somewhat holding but this will be the next:
sl,…65,…tp,…50 System | Myfxbook
And this is near its end:
sl,…100,…tp,…50 System | Myfxbook

The others are fine, for now, i hope those will hold, but i certainly wont trade the signs from the 3 systems mentioned above!

What statistical analysis did u ran on your systems which confirmed their validity?

hello, … proximus, … do not have any problem, … all criticisms are wellcome … I am working on this strategy demo since January 2013 with excellent results … so after August went into real … never had so many losses like these past few weeks … as we all know the market conditions change radically and what worked one day may not work the other day then … I know a strategy to work with smaller reward risk than 1:1, … it is very difficult, but in the 10 months I have tested this strategy was the best adapted to all conditions of the market, in the last days … spent hours analyzing all that happened this last week … I think the problem will be even the conditions of the market and not the sl and tp, … I think tere found the solution to this problem, but … so the next few weeks will tell if I’m right.

no signals again for today,…see you all in monday,…have a nice weekend

Dear Artic,take your time. Look forward to signal next week :slight_smile:

Good , because i will criticize the systems.It’s not about the backtest and effort you put into it.Im sorry to say but it was mostly a waste.Your system is doomed to failure, its like going to a battle with a ship that has a hole on it, it will sink, the question is only a time question.

No strategy that i ever tester worked in long term with smaller RR than 1:1.Yes some worked for 1 month some for 2-3 or even a year.But eventually it will fail,and never know when,it is only gambling now, and by fail i mean it will cost you all your account.The reason why it wont work is simple, for example the 1:1 system, you need 51% win rate for that to succeed.

Well the most that i could ever reach with my extreme scalper tehniques was 47%, by all means it was the best scalper method, but it was small risk reward.You’d scalped tops and bottoms, but because the profit target was quick and small, i`d have to let a wider SL to hold mini fluctuations of price.

Scalping with this method will doom.You can never ever get higher than 47% with 1:1 RR or lower :slight_smile: trust me, if you dont, then do a 10 year backtest on H1, with tick data, no cheating, and see for yourself.The problem is because of the spread.

So to resolv the spread problem you must have higher than 1:1 RR, even then it’s not that certain, especially for your mechanical systems, i prefer dynamic exits, but i guess mechanicals could work, for some time.

Higher RR than 1:1 doesnt guarantee you success with your mech system, but atleast it wont sentence it to failure from the start.It will depend on the system what can it do after.

So i would recommend to you that, if your systems is good.Try a higher profit target for it, or tigher the stoploss, you must get to higher RR ratio, or i already see you lose all your profits. :15:

I will delete the test with 100 sl 200 tp, … and I’ll begin a new test as suggestion … (PROXIMUS) … the new test will use a sl and tp dynamical, based on ATR indicator daily … this indicator provides the atr in all time frames, I will use the value of sl daily for stop lose as to take profit,…1:1

Why the 100sl 200 tp, that has 2:1 RR, it has the best RR of all your systems? Why not the other with negative RR balance.Dynamic entry/exit points are the best, but i dont understant why you want to delete your best (potential) system?