GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At this moment, I believed market in progress to perform the corrective wave b (white or yellow) before expecting for another bullish continuation to complete corrective wave c. This scenario would still valid as long the bearish continuation critical line 1 is remain intact. But please be careful for any breakout to the white/yellow critical line. Good luck and happy weekends.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for an opportunity for a bullish continuation trend to perform a corrective wave c with condition corrective wave b is already completed (yellow). Unless there is any true breakout to the yellow critical line, then probably market in progress to perform a double bottom corrective wave b in white. Otherwise, please be careful for any bearish continuation referring to the alt count in magenta. Good luck.

It is a nice assumption about the market. Friend you have given a nice trick to study the charts. Here I have some news about the currency positions. This is a step taken by AVAFX to provide updated news of the market.
Jan 12 - Following are the central point exchange rates for leading currencies versus the euro:
CURRENT HIGH LOW US Dollar 1.3391 1.3475 1.3382
Japanese Yen 120.6 121.5 120.42
British Pound 0.8865 0.8934 0.8867
Swiss Franc 1.4968 1.4991 1.4942
Danish Crown 7.4534 7.4539 7.4533
Norwegian Crown 9.4041 9.425 9.3864
Swedish Crown 10.665 10.6705 10.667
Australian Dollar 1.9313 1.9332 1.9173
Canadian Dollar 1.594 1.6031 1.5939
Hong Kong Dollar 10.396 10.4505 10.3933
Russian Rouble 39.326 - -
Singapore Dollar 1.9901 1.9995 1.9911

It seems that the guppy is in a free fall situation. I have a support level at 130.00 region, if the region is broken, the guppy is in for a free fall to the south. :slight_smile:

At this moment, please be noted that the alt count in yellow is already invalid. Therefore, I believed market in progress to perform corrective wave b in white. Advisable to look for a bullish reversal entry once wave b is completed from BSTS later. But, please be extra careful for any bearish continuation referring to the alt count in magenta. Also please be aware for any bearish trap scenario later. Good luck.

13.01.2009 Tuesday

EUR/USD

Trading series: 1.3295 - 1.3230
Trend: Descending
Sell at 1.3282 Stop Loss 1.3312 Target Price 1.3242

R1 levels: 1.3375 1.3445 1.3560
S1 levels: 1.3235 1.3080 1.3000

At this moment, I believed market either in a bullish reversal trend to perform corrective wave c in white (double bottom) or a bullish retracement trend to complete subwave iv in b (triple botom) referring to the alt count in yellow. But please be careful for any bearish continuation trend. Therefore, please confirm which alt count is more favourable from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market just performed a bearish trap scenario to complete subwave iii and I’m looking forward for a bullish retracement trend to perform subwave iv and v in b (yellow). But please be careful for any subwave iii extension scenario. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform subwave c (cyan) in iv before expecting for another bearish continuation to perform a truncated wave v in b (yellow). But, please be careful for either a bullish reversal trend (white) or a bearish continuation trend scenario (magenta). Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a bullish retracement trend to perform subwave c (cyan) in iv (yellow). But please be careful for any bearish continuation to complete wave v in magenta or a bearish trap scenario. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform wave iv either in abc (cyan/yellow) or a diagonal triangle abcde pattern (magenta) before expecting for another bearish continuation to perform wave v (truncated or impulsive). But please be noted that. there is an opportunity that market is already in bullish reversal trend referring to the alt coun tin white. Please monitor for any breakout towards the critical lines and trendlines. Please confirm from BSTS later. Happy weekends and good luck.

Jebatfx, I just joined this site and I’m thankful that I found it. This pair (the gbp/jpy) is my favorite pair to trade and I am in aw of your chart.

I must admit, I really don’t know ew so I can’t make to much sense of it, but right now looking at your chart, the alt count in yellow seems to be most plausible.

Any feedback that you could give me would be much appreciated. Thank you, Chris.

Hi,

Overall, I’m looking for a bullish reversal trend later within this week. (white or yellow). Good luck.

Favourably, I’m looking forward for a bearish retracement trend to complete the subwave v in b (yellow) before expecting a bullish reversal trend. But the is also a possibility that the corrective wave b is already completed according to the alt count in white. Therefore, please confirm either alt counts from BSTS later. Otherwise we may see another bearish continuation trend if there is a true breakout to the major bearish continuation critical line. Good luck.

Nice analysis friend I have some High and Lows of some major currencies.
19- Jan- Monday (AVAFX) - Following are the exchange rates for principal currencies against the euro:
CURRENT HIGH LOW:
US Dollar 1.3366 1.3385 1.3315
Japanese Yen 121.4 122.16 120.74
British Pound 0.8973 0.9004 0.8969
Swiss Franc 1.4919 1.4928 1.487
Danish Crown 7.4515 7.4503
Norwegian Crown 9.1621 9.2221 9.1282
Swedish Crown 10.778 10.8475 10.773
Australian Dollar 1.9555 1.9684 1.9548
Canadian Dollar 1.6556 1.6592 1.6527
Hong Kong Dollar 10.3676 10.3785 10.339
Russian Rouble 43.302 43.387 43.25
Singapore Dollar 1.9836 1.9843 1.9799

At this moment, please be noted that the alt count in white is already invalid. Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform corrective wave b in yellow before expecting a bullish reversal trend to complete corrective wave c. But please be careful for any possibility towards the bearish continuation trend referring to the alt count in magenta. Advisable to look for any bullish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market in progress to complete corrective b (white or yellow) before expecting a bullish reversal trend, but please be careful for any wave b “bearish trap” scenario. Otherwise we may see another bearish continuation to complete wave 5 in magenta. Good luck.

Please be noted that bolth alt counts in yellow and white is already invalid. Due to the strong breakout, I believed market in progress to complete wave 5 in magenta. Please watch closely the lower red trendlines for any breakout or bounce. Advisable to look for any bullish reversal entry signal once wave 5 is completed (magenta) from BSTS later within this week if valid. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any opportunity towards the completion of wave 5 before expecting for a bullish reversal trend referring either to the alt count in white or yellow. But please be careful for any extension of wave 5 scenario (magenta). Good luck.

[B]Chart 1H -[/B] At this moment, market already perform a strong breakout to the downside. Basically, I’m looking forward for an opportunity market to complete wave 5 before expecting a bullish reversal trend. A valid an “Inverted Head and Shoulder” pattern would bolster towards either the alt count in white or yellow. But please be careful for any progress to perform an extension of wave 5 in magenta. Please confirm any entry from BSTS later.

[B]Chart Weekly -[/B] At this moment, I believed market in progress to perform wave iii in C (yellow or magenta) before expecting a bullish retracement trend to perform corrective wave iv. Preferably, I’m looking forward for any bullish retracement trend referring to the alt count in yellow once wave iii is completed. But please be careful for any extension of wave iii in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any possibility toward the completion of wave b either in white or yellow before expecting for a bullish reversal trend. Otherwise, a breakout to the major bearish continuation critical line 2 would bolster toward the alt count in magenta to complete major wave iii extension (FE - previous weekly chart). Please confirm either possible trends from BSTS later. Good luck.