GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At this moment, I’m looking forward for either a bearish retracement trend scenario in white to perform wave 4 or a bearish reversal trend scenario to perform corrective wave a. b and c in magenta. A reversal formation of a H and S later would bolster towards the alt count in magenta. Otherwise, please be careful for another bullish continuation trend in yellow.

[B]Aud vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - At this moment, I’m looking forward for a possible triple top scenario either in white or magenta. Therefore, please be careful for a possible “bull trap” scenario later. A strong pullback and follow by a breakout towards the lower red trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful another bullish rally perhap to complete a “double top” of wave 5 in yellow.

[B]Aud vs Cad (Daily)[/B] - At this moment, I believed market in progress to complete subwave 5 either in white or yellow before expecting for a major bearish reversal trend scenario. Therefore, advisable to look towards any potential bearish reversal entry from BSTS 3 later. Please be careful for a possible “bull trap” pattern later. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in progress to perform either a bearish retracement trend scenario in white or a bearish reversal trend scenario in magenta, Please be noted that market may perform a right shoulder 1st to complete subcorrective wave b in magenta before another bearish continuation trend. A strong breakout towards the yellow critical line later would bolster to boths scenario. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m expecting for a bullish continuation trend scenario either to perform corrective wave b in magenta or wave 5 either in yellow (truncated) or in white. Otherwise, please be careful for another bearish retracement trend scenario perhap to complete the unfinish of wave 4 in white. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m expecting market to perform a bullish continuation trend scenario either to perform corrective wave b in aqua or wave 5 either in yellow (truncated) or white. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation trend, perhaps until FibRet critical line 61.8%. Good luck.

Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - Preferably, I believed market will perform a bullish continuation trend later either to perform sub b in aqua or subwave in yellow.

Eur vs Usd (4H) - Favourably, I believed market in progress to perform either a bearish reversal trend scenario (white or magenta) or a bearish retracement trend scenario to complete subwave iv in yellow. A “Head and Shoulder” reversal pattern at 1H timeframe (naked) would bolster to this scenario.

Aud vs Usd (Daily) - At this moment, I’m looking towards a bearish reversal trend opportunity refering to the alt counts either in white or magenta. Otherwise, we may see another exausted bullish rally to complete a “double top” of wave 5 before a possible bearish reversal trend scenario.

Aud vs Cad (Daily) - Preferably, I’m looking forward for a valid “Triple Top” bearish reversal trend scenario either in white or yellow. A valid “Throw-over” pattern would bolster to this scenario. Therefore, advisable to look for a bearish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Happy weekends and good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend scenario either in magenta or yellow. A strong breakout towards the pivot critical line would bolster to the alt count in magenta. Otherwise, another bullish rally may refering to the completion of truncated wave 5 in yellow (double top) before any opportunity towards a bearish reveral trend scenario. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At this moment, please be extra careful towards a “ascending triangle” bullish continuation trend pattern that would bolster to the alt count in yellow. Favourably, I’m looking forward for a breakout towards to the lower red trendline to perform corrective wave c in magenta.

[B]Aud vs Cad (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I believed the bullish trend is already exausted and therefore, I’m looking towards a major bearish reversal trend scenario to perform 5 bearish wave structure in C later. A valid “triple top” bearish reversal trend pattern would bolster to this scenario.

[B]Aud vs Cad (4H)[/B] - At this moment, I believed market just performed a “throw-over” (bullish trap) pattern refering to the alt count in yellow. Otherwise, we may see another weak bullish rally to complete the unfinish of wave 5 in white (bull trap). Advisable to look for an opportunity towards a major bearish reversal trend entry from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment, price already break the lower red trendline but the support critical line at 131.713 still remain intact. Favourably, I’m looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend scenario to complete subwave iii in magenta. Otherwise, this scenario is invalid if the price break the magenta critical line later. Good luck.

Favourably, I’m looking forward market to perform a bullish continuation trend scenario to complete corrective wave b in yellow before expecting for a bearish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see a bearish continuation trend scenario in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m expecting towards a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt count in aqua or yellow. Please be extra careful for any bullish trend either to complete the unfinish corrective wave b (yellow) or wave 5 (white). Good lucks.

At this moment, I’m looking towards a breakout to the lower red trendline to bolster a bearish continuation trend scenario either in yellow or magenta. Otherwise, please be careful for a breakout to the R3 critical line. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At this moment, please be careful for any possibility towards a bullish continuation trend scenario either to perfom subwave ii in yellow or the unfinish wave 5 in white. Otherwise, we may see another strong bearish continuation trend scenario to complete subwave iii in magenta.

[B]Aud vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - At this moment, I’m looking towards a “double top” and a major bearish reversal trend scenario the perform corrective wave a in yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for another bullish rally to complete the unfinish of wave 5 in magenta (bull trap).

[B]Aud vs Cad (Daily)[/B] - I believed market just performed a “bull trap” scenario of major corrective of wave b and expecting towards a major bearish reversal trend to perform major wave C either in yellow or white.

[B]Aud vs Cad (4H)[/B] - Preferably, I believed just perform a subcorrective wave b in yellow and therefore, I’m looking forwards for a bearish reversal trend to complete subcorrective wave c in higher degree of corrective wave a in yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for another breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 1. Happy weekends and good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward towards a potential bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white (c completed). Therefore, advisable to look for an opportunity towards a bullish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

Favourably, I’m looking forward for a potential bullish trend scenario either to perform wave 1 in yellow or subwave ii in aqua. A breakout towards the green upper trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario perhap to complete subwave iii in magenta or wave C in white. Good luck.

At this moment, price already break the lower bear channel. But favourably, I’m looking towards a potential “bear trap” scenario in white. A strong bounce scenario later would bolster to this alt count in white. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation trend to complete the unfinish of subwave v in magenta. Good luck.

Favourably, I believed market in progress to perform subcorrective wave c either in white or yellow. But, please be noted that market is possible to perform a bearish trend 1st to complete subwave b in yellow before another bullish continuation trend. Further, please be careful for a possible “rising wedge” pattern later. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market have a potential to perform a bearish continuation trend scenario either to perform subwave b in yellow or wave 5 in magenta. A valid “rising wedge” pattern and followed by a breakout towards the lower yellow trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a strong bullish trend to perform subwave 3 in white. Happy weekends and good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward towards a bullish reversal trend opportunity either refering to the alt count in white or yellow. Oherwise, please be careful for another bearish continuation trend scenario in magenta. Please analyse BSTS entry plan before making any decission. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market just completed a “bear trap” pattern and therefore, I’m expecting market to perform a bullish reversal trend scenario to complete subcorrective wave c either in white or yellow. A breakout towards the pivot critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the S3 critical line. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - Please be noted that the previous alt count in white and yellow is already invalid. Preferably, I believed bear trend is already exhausted and therefore, I’m still looking toward a potential bullish reversal trend scenario later either refering to the alt count in white or yellow.

[B]Eur vs Usd (4H)[/B] - Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform either corrective wave a in magenta or subwave iv either in white or yellow. Another bullish continuation trend would bolster to the “head and shoulder” bearish reversal pattern refering to the alt count in magenta. Otherwise, we may see another bearish retracement trend scenario either to complete subwave iv in white or yellow.

[B]Aud vs Cad (4H)[/B] - Favourably, I believed the bullish rally is already exhausted and therefore, I’m looking forward for a potential bearish reversal trend scenario in yellow. A valid diagonal triangle pattern would bolster to this scenario. But, please be careful that we may see a “bull trap” pattern to perform major wave 5 in white. Good luck.