šŸ“¢ Giveaway Alert: How did you discover forex trading?

My forex journey is kind of amazing, it all began after spying into my brother phone, saw a lot of forex alert stuffs in it.

So I was a bit curious to know how rich he was then, because he always talk about forex as a big man game. So ever since then, Iā€™ve be in dilemma of different self figure thoughts. So along the line, I do heard forex is what banks use our money for and how some trader make it and become big.

So I made up my mind to become myself bank, that I will trade my money and become big too, but up to today am still learning to become big.

its goodā€¦

Greetings Profit
The beginning of the introduction of forex occurred in 2015. A friend introduced a business to get unlimited money, namely Forex. Wow, I was shocked and wanted to find out more. Then he invited me to take part in a forex seminar. From there the beginning of a new career that I lived until now.
Starting from a Micro account, where I started with only $ 10 capital, I can expand to $ 100 within 2 months. But finally fell the following month. all my capital and profits are gone, just because of the impact of high news.
The following month I started again with a capital of $ 100, and was accompanied by high confidence. Finally, what I get is an outcome that wonā€™t fool the process. My account also lost again.
Then I pondered what my lack of knowledge about Forex had been. Then I relearn Forex through Youtube, but itā€™s still lacking. Finally my friend suggested to learn forex at BabyPips. finally, god damn. This site uses English, which I donā€™t understand at all. With unanimous determination, I have to learn forex and learn English ~ use Translate Google ~ Hahaha ā€¦
But from BabyPips I got a lot more knowledge about Forex. Until now I can survive in the forex world and get some of my profits.

I was watching a talk show where they talk about empowerment and the topic came up, at first I was sceptic about it so I started researching about it and here we are now

I discovered Forex trading from hearing about it from marketers on FB back in 2017. I didnā€™t start having interest to late 2019. My interest started to grow when I realized that I could learn the skillset and start trading with a demo account.

Started trading in 2018, my friend told me about forex and I kept insisting that it was a scam until I learned that my homie whom we went to high school together in 2016 bought a car, Well because Iā€™m a human being, I got jealous which in turn triggered the interest in the marketsā€¦ I browsed the internet for forex, downloaded an MT4 and boom there I was trading without any trading knowledge. It was after stumbling upon ā€œSchool of Pipsologyā€ that I discovered that there was a lot to learn and after learning everything there was to learn on Babypips I never bothered myself about signal providers and all that boring staff.

I came across Forex Trading through Google when I always look for a way to earn Money online daily, it keeps showing me site thatā€™s all about forex trading but because I didnā€™t have the knowledge then, I gave little attention to it but gradually, I realized that Forex Trading is the main thing I should know to earn money which am doing now

At age 66 without any pension having worked forthe past forty years with only a paid up three small bedrooms house to show for that,save for my wife (for 28yrs) who is still employed by the goverment we managed to put through varsity our daughter who is second to a son who has been caught up in scuorge of drugs that is devouring our supposedly young democracy,with all ist ailments (corrupyion and nepotism) hence I donā€™t draw any pension because the laws in place deem my wifeā€™s salary is sufficient for us to survive (sic!). I STARTED betting on soccer games and bought my self my first PC, which I intended to explore the world with since I had no hope of travelling abroad or the length and breath of my own country. Through surfing and watching TV I got hooked up with idea of trying my hand in forex trading, at least to achieve something in the sunset of my hard life, watched young people claiming to be making it in forex,but scoundering their money on booze and cars it hurt so much to think of the poverty among us and still we pretend to be living it up.I would live to make some decent money and build something that my people will benefit from it without them knowing the me, because that is what people today do, to somethings for sake of fame. I still feel strong and healthy and hope to live well into the sunset of life.:pray::pray::pray::pray::

1 Like

I had never heard about Forex, only about stocks, indices ā€¦ So a friend of mine introduced me to forex a year and a half ago. We started to study strategies, it was when on a google link I found a BabyPips handout, which gave me a vision and understanding of the forex market that no course I had done, had given me. Unfortunately I was not able to work hard on Forex in the last year, but this year I decided to do this, I have been trying out a trading strategy since the beginning of the month and I hope to get great results for this year.
I intend to specialize in forex and work only with the market in the future.

Hello, heard about forex from a friend a year ago, i was so interested I even had to sell one of my phones to get start but as a newbie I lost all of it on gold :slightly_smiling_face:

i hear about it from internet

I came back from a long day at work back in 2017 and thought how can I make money from home? So I looked on YouTube and up came trading. But it was stock trading with tim sykes. I watched a lot of his videos and he mentioned forex so I started looking into forex. I watched lots of videos on forex, then I started reading books and as soon as I put it in google it came up with babypips. So I started the course here and started getting involved with the forums.

Itā€™s been hard work as Iā€™ve been through loads of strategies and am now settled on fundamentals. For those you wondering, Iā€™m still in my job but am saving most of my wages and putting it into my account so I have large enough capital to trade with full time.

Thank you for this giveawayā€¦

Well, The first time I heard about forex was through ads on my phoneā€¦ Did some digging, and got really interestedā€¦ Met my mentor who happens to be my cousin and he introduced me to babypips and I have learn a lot since then, still practising on my demo account though.
And Iā€™m shaping up my strategies.
Thanks again.

I started out with binary options right after I finished school. Anyone would be super excited after tripling their account in a day which I did.
Later that year, my bro introduced me to forex as an alternative to Binary. First port of call on Google was BabyPips.
The lessons were pretty elementary starting out, but they got more challenging later and I was able to develop my own strategy. :blush:
Huckā€™s analysis provides good insight on the daily.
Glad I discovered FX trading

I stumbled upon Forex trading after I lost my job with a local commercial bank. I was out of a job and really needed cash to cater for my living expenses. So when I saw an advertisement recruiting for a market analyst, I went through the JD and it caught my eye. I applied for the job and luckily for me I had the right skillset and qualifications. I didnā€™t know much about the markets, but thought that it was worth taking a shot on. Before the interview process began, the recruiters took us through the basics of financial markets to give us some insight. I didnā€™t get the job, but after that I embarked on a fact finding mission to understand and read anything I could about the markets just to get ready to begin trading. It was when I joined an online chat with a some people that they directed me to BabyPips where it would be easy for me to grasp the concepts of markets. Fast forward -4 years down the line and I still consider myself a disciple of the markets, eager to learn and anxious to spread the gospel to all who are ready to listen.

1 Like

I started trading forex at the age of 19 2017 I was introduced to it by my friend so he said to me that I should visit Babypips to learn what is forex trading.
The 50$ or 25$ will help me to boost my account and start my trading journey and make money to help my mom to buy food since I donā€™t have a high school certificate because I dropped out in grade 9 because I failed 6 Times.
I thought it was the end of my life but hey forex is my life.

I joined since the time I know babypips.comā€¦ I learned almost everything on babypips. Thanks.

Thank you for this privilege.

About 2 years ago, I was surfing through the internet web page then an Ad popped up. It was like you can actually make $1000 a day while trading in Forex.

So I was tempted (who would not want to earn $1000), thatā€™s how I started my trading career.

Friends doubted it but I saw it as a way to success.

Thank you.

Back in 2013 I was a big fan of the English premiere league. When my favourite team Watford spotted a playing kit that had FXPro printed as their sponsors. Out of curiosity I google what FXPro and I was introduced to trading. The more I reached I came across Bitcoin. Then after a couple years I heard a South Africa Trade, mention Babypips as his source of information & knowledge. Since then Iā€™ve been on & of Babypips

I got to know about forex from a Church pastor in my church in year 2018 , and ever since then I love the experience. I feel hurt for not discovering it before then. And I intend to trade forex for life. Thank Babypips for this question