🚨 GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT: Which social media platform do you use the most?

LinkedIn for me. I actually do not have an account with any of the other choices (though I do occasionally visit YouTube). Though I aspire to build my trading for additional income, I still need to be doing work other folks will pay me for. But FX is included in my LI profile.

1 Like

Hi I’m Basil from Nigeria and new to this platform.
So I prefer Facebook as my most visited social media cause I think it’s layout is simple and I can easily locate friends from old times. And also I can search for information and news on that platform easily.
Although I don’t chat on that platform I prefer WhatsApp or telegram for chat and messages.

2 Likes

Goodluck to you too.

1 Like

I, love you tube, you get anything!! With baby pips on my mail learning lessons… Also looking around marketmilk, forums and i complement it with youtube videos where i have my mentors and study strategies and, advices, tips… So i feel more confident… A great duo or combo!!.. Beside that fx issue… I like you tube the most i love music and i can look for a rare live video, the war or better named ivasion i can see from both sides their videos and statements, funny things, recipes, recopilations of sports records, films or movies, YOU NAME IT, YOUTUBE HAVE IT!!.. for that i compare babypips with you tube HAVE ALL!!!

HOPE make the green ones!! Anyway… Thanks BABYPIPS crew! The best!

2 Likes

YouTube all the way

1 Like

My ideal social media platform has always been one that is all about text, and long format at that. For me that would be Reddit.

4 Likes

Does Babypips qualify as a social media platform?

2 Likes

I chose Others for this question, As recently I find myself spending more time in VK and Forums as my social media preference. Some may not consider forum as a social media, but it’s a specific community for specific subject so I’ve been following some targeted communities to learn and get updates about my interested fields, It’s more efficient that norm social media for me.

5 Likes

I prefer twitter as it’s quicker, precise and trendy.
Screenshot_20220506-100603_1

1 Like

As a newby I bet forums has enlightened me big and everyday I can’t miss to read what traders share globally, now am surprised to learn that “giveaway prizes” are here an I’m here to participate too. I wish myself good luck, twitter all the way.

That’s great encouragement for us FORUMS lovers as we learn from each other we earn too though such giveaways. I love babypips and I have gotten a vast FX trading knowledge through this for free, Twitter as a social media my choice

1 Like

I love YouTube, the most. I find it really easy to navigate, you can easily save videos you like, save videos to 'WATCH LATER", set up reminders for premieres and so on. I just love YouTube!

wish me luck

2 Likes

I am using Twitter most often simply because I get to know about economic news that moves the market and I get to connect with great people around the world on that platform it is very helpful even the richest people prefer it

1 Like

I was surprised to see how little votes LinkedIn got, I find it’s one of the best places to get information. And it’s the least “corrupt” social media I found so far.

Agreed, Reddit is an awesome platform.

7 Likes

I never thought LinkedIn as a social media platform, Isn’t it a platform for professionals?

6 Likes

YouTube is my go to social media, everything is fast and in video format and can watch in increased speed, I like all the features. Time consuming but useful.

4 Likes

Good Luck!

1 Like

Good luck with your expectations

Good luck to me too for these giveaways prizes

1 Like