Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

And then there was only one, only Transports are above all three moving averages, The good thing is we are seeing a controlled selloff as the market gets use to the growing likelihood of a Trump win. So maybe we will not have a Brexit type selloff. I hope all off you own some gold and silver. Another thing is the Fed Reserve is less likely to raise interest rates while market is in free fall

1-1-14

This weekly chart of S&P shows the downward channel we have been in the last three months, this week we broke below that channel, only safe places right now are gold/silver, cash, and short the US dollar, if we get a weak over sold rally I will be looking to short the market

Metals and mining only bright spot, Financials were up early but finished at their low. Democrats are clamming they will be victorious on Tuesday but after the polls lied about brexit, the market is not buying this.

There is an old saying here in the US, “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times then I must be a democrat”

No surprise metals and mining doing well, but how do we explain Transports

Weekly market review

2-2-14

Big opening gap for USDJPY, same for EURUSD

Does this mean the fix is back on for Hillary. If this holds over night we could see a big move in US stocks

I see this big gaps on almost every pair What is going on?

It is being reported that the FBI again has end it’s investigation into Hillary Clinton. Clearly the dark side of the force is in control.

Here is a little video I did explaining how I see this election

This is what markets look like on a day DOW is up 360, more to come a little later

Market gave election to Clinton, it looks like they were wrong, just as they were wrong about Brexit, If Trump’s lead holds, look for a big opening sell off for stocks tomorrow, this is the US Brexit. Dow may open down 700, I just might buy a little if that happens

This is the craziest day I have seen in the 20+ years I have followed markets. At 2am when I finally gave up waiting for the networks to call the election for Trump, the media was reporting DOW futures down 800+ , by the time market open at 9:30 DOW was only down a few dollars and quickly turned positive and by end of day was up 250+, that is over a 1000 point reversal. One day does not make a trend, lets see what tomorrow brings

19-14-17

Another big up day for the DOW, but the Nasdaq was down, what I am seeing is a lot of portfolio restructuring. Be careful chasing some of these moves, sanity will come to the markets again

16-14-18

A wild week and very much a mixed market, what was strong before the election is still leading after the election

There will be lots to talk about in this weeks video

17-14-17

I would expect gains in the DOW because of the USD.

Here is my weekly market review video

Now that the world has been saved I will be taking some time off, If the boat don’t sink I will be back Thursday

That is what’s so messed up about this market, normal is DOW up , dollar down. Now we have the dollar and DOW moving up together, not suppose to happen like that. This is what happens when the Fed changes the rules

I am back and markets remain strong,

19-18-18

Markets remain strong, I will be looking for any weakness to buy in anticipation of a year end Santa rally

18-17-18

Here is my weekend market review, we got some great trends running in the USD, I hope you are cashing in on this run

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Only down ETF today was Reits (RWR)

19-18-18

DOW 19,000 who would had thought this possible two weeks ago. Is 20K next?