Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

Healthcare not looking good but rest of the market is doing incredible

20-18-18

Anytime I see ads like this pop up, I know the market is moving higher

Stocks going into US holiday on a strong note, two weakest areas Healthcare and Biotech had big reversal candles today so maybe they are ready to join the rest of the bull market

This is truly an historic move in stocks, but with such a move we are not creating any new support areas so when we do pull back and it will happen, there will be a long way to fall

21-18-18

Short market review video this week as most trends continue their three week run

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Of the 22 ETF’s I follow, these 9 are at All Time High

SMH, IWM, XLI, MDY, XLF,XLK, DIA, SPY, XLY

Market is telling Clinton and Soros to leave election results alone

Mixed day in the Market, energy and mining were weakest

17-18-18

More issues pulling back, see how the YTD weaker issues are the first to break below their moving averages. it pays to be invested in the top performers

12-16-18

Markets continue to pullback while the DOW hit’s new highs, it is a strange world we invest in

8-14-17

We have been here before, this is that inverse head and shoulder in oil that I have been watching for months, the neckline at 51.00 has been strong resistance, a weekly close above the neckline should clear way for higher prices

Weekly market review video

Could this pullback be setting us up for a year end Santa rally

9-15-17

Market is slowly coming back after last weeks selloff

14-16-18

Market drifting higher

16-16-18

As the pro globalist anti capitalist American news media continues their 24/7 attack on president elect Donald Trump, the Dow and S&P 500 broke out to new highs. Do you think Wall Street might have a better idea what a President Trump will mean for US companies then the poop throwing monkeys that make up most US news media

Another day, another new all time high for S&P and DOW

20-18-18

Here is my weekly market review video, we have some great trends, I hope everyone is on right side of these strong moves

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/79347-trading-trend-strong-weak-analysis-45.html#ixzz4Sa3fVI6n

The Santa rally is on
21-20-18

Mixed day in the market as we had a little bit of everything

21/20/18

Look at this move in the DOW and the volume bars going with it, there is some serious money coming into this market , I would expect to see DOW 20,000 this week

When markets go on a big run and become overbought, investors will often look at the lagers, and Biotech has been lagging behind for this whole year, this month long down trend could be bought. Biotech had been a top pick in 2010 through 2015, I see this one as a long term hold and something to buy when price is down