Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I was able to register while traveling through Phoenix AZ. Email and password, with an email verification and that was all. Did their site give you a specific error or just dead end? When I registered it was a little slow to respond, but I’m setup now to test them with a live account tomorrow. Try it again.

1 Like

im in there.

EDIT: ok i was able to open a live account

it goes both ways, lets say they find out your in the U.S. and they say you was trading illegal with them and decide to keep your profits and closed your account

To deposit and withdraw they wanna see your documents, dead end

‘Grade 2’ allows users to use My FXOpen functionality in full: to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds; To get this account status, please upload *scanned copies of your identification documents:

That is why I say that proper risk mitigation renders the point moot.

Update

Here are the current largest MyFxBook+Signal Start signal seller real accounts with withdrawal history @ the brokers we have access to…

Coinexx
291K Balance (-474K Withdrawals)
www.myfxbook.com/members/Bit4x/bit4x-coinexx-pamm/2928174

FX Choice
83K (-56K)
www.myfxbook.com/members/LexTech/g3-jupiter/3401486

Traders Way
12K (-70K) Traders Way
www.myfxbook.com/members/bulldog63/step-bot/3083483

Hugos Way
27K (-3K)
www.myfxbook.com/members/ttmfund/nathan-anania/3246677

LMFX
13K (-9K)
www.myfxbook.com/members/waynie007/client/3507463

Turnkey
8K (-4K)
www.myfxbook.com/members/rrram2/stephen/3382986

Crypto Rocket
None

2 Likes

Same result for me after going through the process of setting everything up. Disappointing.

I created an ECN account and installed MT4 to get a look at their spreads. Nothing special.

I’ll post if they are an anti-residency broker or anti-citizen broker. The residency issue is something I have a solution for.

I replied to their boilerplate welcome email from ‘Natalia’ and requested clarification.

1 Like

hey thank you for posting on fpa , it means a lot when experienced traders like yourself post on public forums. thumbs up forya.
have a great weekend. TJ

it’s about cryptorocket

1 Like

all good but please do your due diligence

yes that’s true SmallPaul. please, if possible, advise me how to transfer funds using coins. for example, I would also like to know :

(1) what exchange or wallet you consider is more secure?
(2) which coin to use to fund the account ?
(3) is it more secure to keep funds in windows or Linux based computer?

anything you wanna suggest to make the coin keeping or warehousing more secure at the Traders’ end ??

I am still trying to learn about these coins and how to transfer funds using them.

one thing about cryptorocket is more than 50% reviews are from UK on fpa, they seem to be well-known there or this broker might have some links in UK… .

have a great weekend, ( Ohio has great weather this week, : )

im in columbus area of ohio, i will get to your question later

Coinexx has been solid. I trade with a few guys that have accounts there also. For about a year now, no problems. @Mrinvisible shared some impressive stats about them here:
https://forums.babypips.com/t/going-offshore-to-escape-the-cftc/35612/7634?u=aaceofspades

USDC transfers work well and are cheap, IF you buy with ACH and are willing to wait two weeks while they float your money. If you want it faster, you’ll have to buy with debit/credit or wire and eat the fees.

It looks like LMFX has brought back a small part of the good old days concerning credit card deposits. Several months ago they started allowing direct credit card deposits, besides electronic checks, to LMFX, bypassing intermediaries such as VLoad to process the payments. LMFX still requires the cumbersome selfies with you clutching your credit card, though. After an internal funds transfer on their website the whole process, which is free, takes less than about an hour.

3 Likes

thank you buddy. yes coinexx looks solid. however I don’t understand what do you mean when you say buying with debit/credit card/wire…do you mean buying coins through coinbase, for example, using debit/credit/wire ? right ?

have a great day. TJ

1 Like

does it mean that coinexx has processed withdrawals of 474K , am I understanding it right ? this is great and thank you for sharing this info, thumbs up forya…

1 Like

wow i was literally about to ask how coinexx has gone in terms of real numbers. thats great news i can only hope it lasts, I really want to get my algo set up to deal with coinexx, I found a guy who has a extension that sends tradingview siggnals to an mt5 platform so I really had intentions to move serious volume on coinexx

….just trying to look for cryptorocket on reddit and I found this instead CryptoRocket.win ( Crypto Rocket Win LTD ) . let it pass if you think it is not important or relevant . ty,

you can try coinexx, cryptorocket is a new broker im just using them for their quick withdrawals if things keep going smooth i will put more money with them by the end of the year

Yes, withdrawals for that particular account

yes you re right SmallPaul. I’m planning to start with coinexx and then hopefully cryptorocket after having your feedback about them. I think cryptorocket could have good potential, we’ll see, no biases,

1 Like