Going to be the worlds first trillionaire

Simple. What @flamingoproxy @Pauley1 and other traders were trying to point out and help him out but your backs with @ausguyforex shutted them up. As a matter of this he grew wings.

I believed the reason this forum is here is to help each others out; if any ain’t obligated to this then here is not their place.

I was one of those who gave a thumbup when this journal started but after following through i realised this is not going anywhere - no aim, no objective.

1 Like

No. I don’t want him to stop. I want him to do better.

I think he had other intentions with this thread

The most dangerous clown behaviour will be coming across a thread like this and act like it’s normal.

You mean other than “Becoming the world’s first trillionaire”?

I tried to assist by putting prices on a chart, so his signals would have some context. Once I saw the chart and his entries. I knew it was garbage. I tried to encourage him to post a chart and he refuses. I hope he stops sending signals without analysis to protect new traders from blowing their accounts following signals without merit.

His posts are irresponsible and reckless. Those of us that know better need to hold people accountable for the harm they may cause to others.

Reason i asked his strategy! I can’t just put up a random analysis without first getting to know what he’s up to, what and where he’s looking at.
It’s that tóo much to comprehend?

His signals are a danger to the account equity of uninformed and new traders. If he can’t post a chart or analysis to support his signals, then he should stop.

Babypips isn’t a signals forum, there is zero educational value in his posts.

1 Like

No, when I first got started back in 2005 there would be people like him on other forums that would post signals and people would start asking for his service and start sending him money, It was much easier back then

1 Like

Judging by his flip flopping signals and watching him buy into a downtrend, the strategy is nonsense. No need to dive deeper into a failed strategy 15 years in the making.

1 Like

Good you see where am coming from. And to add, not only a danger to new traders but himself.
I hope he sees this and understand we’re not trying to poke but help.

Seriously, what was the purpose of this thread, do anyone know

And no longer easy now. I trust the folks here on Babypips, they won’t make that happen.

1 Like

Business was talked about In private message and then transfer over to yahoo messenger, but people are no longer as naïve as they where back then

In his current format, I do want him to stop. I won’t give positive feedback for irresponsible behavior.

I also suspect that his thread is more about promoting his system to desperate traders.

The few people that co-signed and encouraged this behavior exposed themselves as having no clue about trading and no sense of responsibility for the safety of others.

1 Like

You can provide real time evidence of your signals by setting up an account on myfxbook or fxblue, real or demo

Advertisement and promotion of a “holy grail” trading system.

1 Like

He refuses to post a chart without his indicators. I don’t think he likes the actual results being tracked.

2 Likes

Thanks paul

Keep going ausguyforex. You’re doing a great job. The ones complaining are just jealous. They make a lot of noise but I don’t see them contributing either.

1 Like