gP00053 Daily Trade Log

A few traders have asked me what happens after the first trade I post. So here’s last nights session. I am at my desk for this type of session.

Try to post this earlier. Don’t know what happened Entered on a pull back and just been riding the smaller trend

Enter on green, fixed stop on Red, TP at gold. On first 5 pip profit change fixed stop to trailing stop

First trade is GBPUSD Long. I used a modified Fibonacci retracement tool to give me my entry, take profit and stop loss entered between 23.6% & 38.2% levels. Stop loss is just over 50% level. Take profit at the 0 level. I have place an alert around 50% at which point I will switch from fixed stop to trailing stop.

1 Like

Hey GP,

Where does one acquire suck a fancy heat map? Thanks!

Actually I just found this on an old @PipMeHappy post from from 2015. Thanks, PMH and thanks, Search button!

Heat map by time frame
https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/heat-map

1 Like

I just checked it out. Looks Good & it’s free, hard to beat. Below is another free MT4 indicator that I use along with my heat map.

2 Likes

@gp00053 How are you doing?

Where’s EUR/USD?

Otherwise, I’m pleased the map aligns pretty well with my own grading - buy USD, NZD and some GBP pairs, sell EUR.

Good Thanks for asking. You play the hand we’re dealt. How about yourself
Gp

Sounds like a plan to me. Remember 1st rule; Always protect the bank roll.

I’ve been riding the GBPJYP long since the 1st of the month. I’m long Waiting for the retrace

You spoke like a true poker player!

I am fine and so is Emerald.

Just getting on with life and dreams :slight_smile:

Great rule, BTW. I’ll write this out and stick it on my monitor.

LOL I did the same thing for year. If you keep thinking and doing that it will pay off
Good Luck and keep me posted
Gp

Pending sell

Pending Buy GPB/CAN after 1st TP move from fixed stip to trailing Stp 5 pips

1 Like

I have a pending buytrade USD JPY Move fixed stop to trailing stop when price action hits TP

1 Like

Hi.thank you for sharing…i was just wondering about the currency strength weakness tabs down the edge of your chart and where i could access this ? Cheers,Dre

Trading_Volume_v1.mq4
This is a free MT4/5 indicator. You can access it by either google using the above or MT4 platform at the bottom of the page click on code base and again you’ll find it there.
Have A Good One
Gp

1 Like

Another trader asked me if I just trade the hour time frames and if I ever trade on the daily. So I told him I do both for example here is one from the daily. It’s a pending sell trade on GBP/CAD on the daily. My plan is to enter a quarter of a position. Use a fixed stop until price action moves 100 points (10 pips), Then move to break even then switch to a trailing stop of 100 points and add another quarter of position with a 100 point fixed stop and if price action continue down after 100 points switch to a trailing stop at break even and continue to add a quarter position til all trades are stopped out.

2 Likes