Has anyone bought the Transparent Forex Trading mentorship?

OMG! Area 51 has negative reviews yet you still want it. What do you expect from that?

2 Likes

I feel totally cheated as well. He changes when things goes bad. Just think, he doesnt say exactly when he open and close a trade. Thatā€™s why!. If he shows It would be transparent. This is a money machine. I asked for results and he just shows february onesā€¦not the exsct entries un swing strategy un order the check was as he said in nthe market breakdown. Do you want it even more clear. Totally disapointed

1 Like

Please add me in the group. I suggest have a group in order to let the members know when is going to be a setup. I have time for scan the markets Europe /american sessions

Would you mind providing us results he sent you? Only results I was able to find on myfxbook have hidden stats, so I accuse him that he used 100USD account to ā€œflexā€ his results. Yeah, he is not transparent at all, he is a scumbag. He is letting all negative reviews delete, even when they are truth.

He Sent me 3 or 4 accounts, about 9 up to 11% profit BUT JUST FEBRUARY. So, no at least 2 years or so on real(mehhh, not serious at all!). For sure he is just a seller, I asked for the trade per trade track and no answer, more clearā€¦impossible!. He is getting rich with us just with no real track list at all. If you are succesfull about a strategy you show the results. How can you believe this insane non real tested systems?. Total tired about this kind of guys. They mus be forbidden playing with the money of all of us

3 Likes

I get you, in my eyes he is the worst one, because he pretends to be ā€œtransparentā€, but have no real record at all. Yeah, that is him, when you ask him for this he doesnā€™t even response.

1 Like

Totally. Are u in the area 51?

Glad I am not

1 Like

Hi Mick, have you started a group yet and if yes then is it possible to join?

Would like to join as well. Anyway. whatĀ“s the exactly name about pivot camarilla Daily 1000 indicator in TV?

1 Like

Group for both strategy?

Am just curiousā€¦ I wanted to the rules and how he explains them

Hopefully someone will share the strategy soon

Nik is the best, give him a break. He works like a crazy man and the strategies are great, more than 90% of his students are happy, and I am one of them. For those saying he doesnā€™t have a myfxbook, itā€™s totally not true, if instead of wasting your time here you would have just asked him directly on the number that he gave you on the student dashboard, you would have already seen it, I asked him the first month I joined and he showed me everything. Itā€™s normal that not everyone is happy, trading is not for everyone, but at least donā€™t blame the mentor every single time, take some responsibility guys.

Didnā€™t you tell me you had area 51? i sent you a PM

Not the Area 51 referring to the harmonic strategy?

Hi, ThatĀ“s not true, I asked him about detail track on the swing strategy, thatĀ“s what I paid for, and after wastching some weird things and changing rules depending the convinience of the results, I asked about the concrete entries and then he just showed me february resultsā€¦with no detail at all, how can I trust?, ItĀ“s an insult to my inteligence say that he is taking the swing trades exactly when itĀ“s supposed to be taken and DONT SHOWING the track concrete record. ThatĀ“s all, no more possibilities, if he is not showing they are nos real, or maybe is another strategy, maybe the area51 , could be great, I donĀ“t know, But I see NOTHING in detailā€¦so, is not true he is showing

1 Like

Nik did it again, SEKJPY trade last friday, on ICMarkets , that he recoomendsā€¦the candle is absolutely bearish, SL touchedā€¦and he in the market today saidā€¦ok, we are on the tradeā€¦no problemā€¦Shame!. Meh!, How can be someone soā€¦bah. Area 51?. No THANKS! if he lies the same than Swing oneā€¦and NO SHOWING anything about track record with detalisā€¦thatĀ“s what you, as client is going to getā€¦

2 Likes

Hey buddy, would you mind providing us with your proof so we can all be aware of him? :slight_smile:

Here the 18/02/21 market breakdown entryā€¦SEKJPY look the SL(12.702ā€¦)ā€¦I donĀ“t want to share the strategy, so canĀ“t in this screenshot showing the entire draw.

Look then the second screenshot when WE ARE in the tradeā€¦next day he move the SL(12.681)ā€¦in order not to be touchedā€¦and look where it goes on friday SEKJPY, even more down that the SL he setted first time (ICmarkets that he recommends). A SCANDAL people still believe that behavior as a profesional one!
Captura de pantalla 2021-02-22 174214|690x587

1 Like