HotForex

Ok on the short run. But not long. As soon as they got gazilion money from all of their member, they will leave all of us -__-

We dont even know the owner is the true owner or just dummy that created by FX mafia.
Several people got the sweatest money from behind darkness, then they start to create legal business. One of them is build broker. But when times come… the “Darkness” will left, and leave the dummies they create alone.

I`m agree with you but Some times Bonus will help to earn good in Trading.

there is risk in anything, jobs business or even forex trading, the thing is we take risks and make the best of it, in a span of 3 years hotforex have been doing really good and i do hope they continue, It would suck big time if i had to look for another broker with the same standards…

hey there anybody on zulutrade here?
care to tell me how are you winning - with which traders are you following?

I just opened a Currenex account. Minimum deposit is 500$ so thats pretty cheap for a Currenex link. Platform is still MT4 but with market execution. I traded for few days already and not once had a requote, so its looking good.

I received email from hotforex regarding 100% Credit Bonus Benefits, What do you think about it guys ?

Dear Client,

We are excited to introduce our new 100% Credit Bonus which essentially doubles your trading power when you make a new deposit. As quite possibly our greatest and most generous bonus offering so far, clients can enjoy the following key benefits:

Protection from Margin Calls and Stop Outs during Drawdown periods

Increased Leverage

Full bonus amount withdrawal under the right conditions

The bonus is applicable on all new deposits of $100 or more and is available from today for a limited time only. Please visit our website for more information.

If you would like to take advantage of our exciting new 100% Credit Bonus but do not have a Live Account yet, you can open one in just a few minutes by completing our secure and convenient online application form.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

@stealthepips: a good start i say and best of luck in upcoming trades, kindly keep us posted :slight_smile:

@vaibhav: Yeah I was reading about in the website, it says something about being limited, and just to make it clear, these bonuses are not to double your money and withdraw it, there is no such thing as free cash in forex, but instead its used for leverage purposes and certain strategies, so make sure to read the terms :slight_smile: but to be honest i think its a good move by hotforex, I don’t think lots of brokers can provide such bonus :slight_smile: happy trading

I have checked it out, seems you can get unlimited bonus with this program, the requirements are deposit, trade enough lots.

Indeed enough lots, more like 1 lot for 1$ withdrawable bonus… you wont make a profit with this technique :wink:

I don’t think so. If we have a good trading strategy and don’t try to get too much bonus money, we would get profit also bonus money.

Hotforex website is offline and also MT4 trading platform is offline. What is happening. I can not manage my positions ??

I had same problem with Hotforex and Exness one hour before NFP.

well, you should all start trading with aaafx- this way you will get - all your problems will be solved!

Two of my brokers got affected at the same time. One of them is hotforex. Support on both companies told me about a datacenter problem, so I guess something happened somewhere and maybe affected more than 1 company.

Well doesnt matter what happens with the Mt4 and the updated they launch! Your broker need to be fast enough and protect your accounts! And thats what reegulations are for - keep in mind no matter how good hotforex might be it is not even EU regulated! So, again , go with aaafx - you will know your money are in save hands!

hope thats not a typo and that ur maybe referencing avafx…

Nope not at all.
Maybe you are mixing the names aaafx with avafx…two different type of brokers!

Good to know more presence of hotforex everywhere.

they have too, to keep up with traders expectations :slight_smile: that the hard thing about awards, people will expect more, but i think hotforex will do fine, :slight_smile:

Yeah, innovation and competition drives brokers to deliver. That’s a necessity because it builds a good platform and brand that traders can trust.