HotForex

Hey guys,
I just got comfortable enough in the school to start trading. I opened a demo account with FXCM and I am impressed with it’s operating capabilty and I used the no dealing desk option which I am in love with… HOWEVER… there will be times where I am looking to buy in and their pip cost is varying dramatically. I have jumped in on a dropping price and an entry has cost me as much as FOUR pips over the sell price??? Is this normal? I have only been at this for a week and have made substantial profits on the $50k account but have had to take some big hits due to that profit margin being extremely high. For example the EURO/USD pair is almost imposible to trade on for the lack of a close spread. I have really focused on the USD/AUD pair as that seems to have a lovely peaky chart right now. It’s frustrating enough I have decided to check my other options after a short time. I originally looked at Hotforex and kept it on the back burner. I went looking for a NFC and CFTC regulated broker LOL don’t judge me :smiley: I have since learned alot in doing so. I’m glad it was all fake money. I think I could still make a profit on the system, I just want to use the best option possible and the more I educate myself, non-NFC and CFTC looks the way to go.

I believe they are available, you just have to choose all instruments in the market watch.

those guys with zulutrade account and hotforex…care to share some good providers that you are following?

hi,
i have a problem with hot forex on withdrawing my money, it’s been more than a week now and they still keep my withdrawal request on delay due to their upgrading/maintenance problem on their liberty reserve account.
they keep on saying that excuses without giving any exact time when will it resolved.
does anyone here faced the same problem? because this is my first withdrawal, never had any experience on withdrawing money from them.
this is my own money not them, not the money i got as profit from trading with them. this purely my initial money, so hard to withdraw. the fact is very different as what they have stated about their withdrawing process time. :confused:

Hi, reese, I’d withdrawn several times from hotforex and every time it came to my account within 24 hours.
As far as I know, they had put the new myhotforex platform in use and we can deposit and withdraw money instantly. I am not sure whether they are upgrading some of the payment gateways in the same time.
I think you can try other withdrawal method, like moneybookers, really fast and maybe later you can try the instant wallet function.

I’ve heard several issues regarding LR withdrawals, something about upgrading LR but im not so sure, is there a possibility you you could withdraw it through other means like moneybookers thats what i use and its all good. and best of luck, keep us posted

I think it can be liberty reserve problem, you have to ask hotforex about your problem via live chat, i think they will give you all information.

yeah, live chat is quite active, and if they have not processed the money who knows they may have other means to transfer it. kindly keep us posted if the problem is solved.

Clint, why not? What are you basing your judgement on? Who should we trust? After FSA, FSC is the strongest and most strict regulators, better procedures than CySec!

Ahaha, maybe i will pro with Clint :slight_smile:

First question, how u can complain if ur money got problem with them??
Second question, Are their regulatory can hear ur voice?? Mauritius regulatory?? sound fishy for me

I just want to share my experience. in the last 2 years trading with hotforex, I’d some small problems caused by connection issues but hotforex was always fixed the matter super fast and I am pretty satisfied with them now.

I 've been trading with hotforex for 3 months and I found it fantastic. Even the support is responding fast to my withdrawal request. Surely this is a good and interesting broker to trade with.

How easy (or otherwise) is it to open a live account with HotForex?

Looking at all the discussion around this broker, I’m thinking of going live with them. But I don’t want to get caught in a ton of documentation requirements or funding delays in the process.

I once tried a broker who kept phoning me at odd times during the night. And there was another who pretty much wanted to conduct a phone interview (at my cost) in the guise of verification.

Essentially, how quickly can you get started with trading live on HotForex… minus the above hassles?

I ever try demo with them. And wanna go real after that.
Another one what makes me warry, when they phone me.
They had my country phone number code (+[B]xx[/B] - …). But what thing fishy are, why they keep usin english conversation when they know my location and phone me with my country phone number.

After that, i start thinking they actually near me, not on mauritius but try to confess me their location far beyond on my country

Well mate as per my understating they are using English because English is the international language. And you can also request them to talk in your local language.

if i recall right it was easy, i mean very acceptable, they ask a fair number of dox which are available for me, just incase you can always ask live chat on their website, and there is no forcing in deposting but they might ask you. they are easy to talk with. one thing i recall is getting a call after opening my account with them the guy was nice and i did not deposit right away i took my time with it. i hope it helps and best of luck :slight_smile:

btw spidy, regarding the phone number, I guess there are certain phone providers that do that, I mean i get calls from the middle easy but the number that appears is from here in my local country, there are other ofers that uses IP its similar to calls through skype and so on :slight_smile: or maybe they have a representative or a back office there in your country :slight_smile: who knows

a new email came in about a technical analysis offered by hotforex, I guess its free for account with 500 or greater… has anyone tried yet? I might as well check it out later.

Hotforex is ok. Hotforex is the best Asia Broker 2012 - Low spread and Bonus 50% for each deposit

It’s funny, according to most brokers from Asia, they were all at some point… the best broker from Asia… You can read it on homepage of fxopen, instaforex, etc…

Broker is OK. But please don’t fell in track of 50% bonus. You will be habitated to over trading. Always better to open an account with no bonus option.