HotForex

I think its still far from the pre-crisis level (I dont know much about american economy) I guess its afecting everything around it. might avoid the USD pairs for a week or so and see how it goes.

For the long run, I believe in the booming of american economy again. comparatively speaking US is still much better.

However, for the short term, itā€™s not predictable yet.
The recent fluctuations of the forex market give us plenty of opportunities to gain profits.

I am trading with Hotforex and I do often trade EU, its spread was very good and I want to switch to other pair.

Can someone have experience tell me how much spread in other pairs like GBP/USD, USD/CHF? (at normal time and during the news).

I just went to their site and saw the 100% bonus promotion. That should tell you everything you need to know right there. Why would any broker ever offer you this? Think about it. This would scare any professional trader away but entice all noobs. On the bright side, maybe you will win a prize or something : )

I always tell people that bonuses in forex is not necessarily to double your money, and yes it does with conditions, a good trader can always see these bonuses as a chance to increase leverage and equity and so on. on a positive note, not every broker can offer a 100% bonus so it show in a way how stable the broker is IMHO, but on the other hand it wont last for long coz its really not easy to offer such big bonuses, i guess the 100% bonus will only last till the end of july. :slight_smile:

Im not fan of bonuses and as much as possible i try to keep my trades simple and neat :slight_smile: so bonuses can go both ways, its can help you if you know what you are doing, some say its marketing and other say its a trap. but in the end its really up to the trader how he sees it :slight_smile:

Hotforex is fine for some play money or to trade micros. It like musical chairs with a lot of these fringe brokers. You just donā€™t want to be standing when the music stops.

They advertise .3 pips, 100% bonuses and are raffling off Porscheā€™s and 100ā€™s of thousands of dollars, that should give you a clue whatā€™s really going onā€¦

Promos are common and normal business practices so I think itā€™s nothing inappropriate, and the promos mentioned are in some way with additional terms and they are not crazy.

I have a premium account with hotforex, my swings and positon trades are going really well.

Premium account, is it ECN? Have you tried to withdraw some of your profits yet?

Yeah, My account is running pretty well and I tried several times to withdraw some money to my moneybookers accounts, the speed is quite ok.

Yep I just opened an ECN account and can say the same. The problem is that the deposits are always instant, but not the withdrawals (( Its the same for all brokers

^
Yeah, but with hotforex I can see withdrawal is still faster than some other brokers. Especially when you withdraw to payment processor like Skrill, PM.

I used to really like HF. However Iā€™m not sure about some of their bonus structuresā€¦ they seem almost too good to be true.

Anytime a broker appears to be giving away free money I get nervous.

actually its like a misconception when people look at bonuses and think its free money, and one most common mistake people on the internet in general do is by pass the ToS or terms of service, we always click on agree without reading it, bonuses comes with a set of conditions if the conditions are not the bonus can not be withdrawn or even pulled out which is normal.

the concept of a bonus like the 100% credit bonus or the 50% bonus, it is usually used for leverage and equity porpuses, not to double your money :). I personally do not make use of any bonuses, and i suggest newbies to read the terms and how to make good use of bonuses before acquiring them, in general hotforex is an excellent broker, two years trading with them now, in never had a major issue, and i try to keep my trading simple and clean, though i do swing and place some position trades so basically i just trade a couple of days a week.

My withdrawal with Skrill was not instant, but true it was always a max 24 hours.

Yes,

WIthdrawals always need process & approve time but it is still very fast and on time. I love HotForex and Skrill :smiley:

[QUOTE=ā€œdollace;523425ā€]Yes,

WIthdrawals always need process & approve time but it is still very fast and on time. I love HotForex and Skrill :D[/QUOTE]

Have you try the new visa debit card

The new visa? I donā€™t know it. I only use the local bank master debit card to use money from HotForex via Skrill.

HotForex Debit Card | HotForex | Forex Brokers

it would look cool in your wallet ,

[QUOTE=billyboy402;524522]HotForex Debit Card | HotForex | Forex Brokers

Dollace check If HF debit card is available in your country.

it could be more convenient having a debit card specially if the atm is accessable with less fees. :smiley: from a trader like me comming from south east asia, skrill is more convenient :smiley: but it would be nice to have a HF debit card in my wallet. will try and see what i need to do to acquire it :smiley: and come to think of it, i might need it in time of emergencies