HotForex

I barely scratched the surfice of auto trading, but in my opinion, its a very good way to t rade forex if you are the one who developed the EA based on your strategy that you came up with, its really hard to rely on a bought EA specially if you are just new to the business

I totally agree with you! autotrading is the best trading method for newbies to enter the forex markets! Let the professionals trade for you, where as, you have the protection that the platform gives you is the perfect combination for long-term profit with zulutrade.

yup, its a good way to learn forex, and as much as possible they should try accumulate as much knowledge as they can for forex trading takes years and y ears

whether HotForex can deposit via Lokal Bank Indoneisia?

If I remember HF has local office in Malaysia, hence you can deposit freely through wire transfer. But because of comissions and some restrictions its better to use online payment processors like a skrill, neteller or webmoney.

Im not sure about indonesia! I know hotforex have some local offices in south east asia so its different i guess! but there is always an option to trade directly online, Im from the philippines and I trade using third part processors, coz its easier and my money comes in as remitances (not tax :P) and we do not have any offices here yet, but the local traders are growing rapidly

I`ll suggest Neteller, Neteller is working very good with deposit and withdrawal.

I think neteller is better for bigger withdrawals since i think their fees are fixed. have not tried them yet though

I’ve never tried Neteller but thanks for your recommendation. I think we should withdraw our deposit via CC and the profit via a payment processor as Neteller or Skrill.

$12.75 is not a big deal Bro. According to me Neteller is the best option for withdrawals.

coz when i withdraw 400-500 it only costs me about 4 dollars :slight_smile:

I just get introduced about the HotForex webinar in July, sound interesting but I am not good at listening English. Anyone has experienced please tell me is there captions for English beginner in the webinar like me?

I’ll try it and see how it goes, seems interesting

Bro, English is worlds easiest language, try to watch English movies with subtitles first than without subtitles, You will be MASTER soon in English.

It can be a hard language to practice if there is no one around you to talk english with :smiley: but yeah movies and tv shows might do the trick. best of luck. but i have a feeling you’ll be fine :smiley:

a happy ramadan to all muslim traders out there, i got an email from hotforex regarding a 3 dollar per lot cashback for the month or ramadan, though im not sure how it works but just incase you missed it.

What is Ramadan? Is it a Muslim holiday? My country is not a muslim country so I don’t get it.

Yeah Ramadan is great Muslim Holiday which is celebreated worldwide. Though I’m not a Muslim I really respect it as it has great significance along with Eastern. Meanwhile I managed to benefit these days as HF shows a bit of generosity handing out rebates in their Ramadan-timed cashback program (3$ per lot with instant crediting). Applied for it quickly, 260 bucks so far (love scalping!).

scalpers do get the best of the market and the trade :smiley: thats good to hear :slight_smile:

They have some Survey bonus ?

When I logged in to my account I got notification about it.