HotForex

Guys any experience with their fixed spreads account? Don’t want to wreck current state of things, but doing away with news spreads would be a good fix to increase performance…

this might be what you are looking for, but i have not tried this account, im good with the way im doing my trading right not
FIX Spreads | HotForex | Forex Broker

fixed spreads might be better for scalpers which i rarely do

Yeah, this is exactly what i was looking for… SO are you on their Micro account? What are the best monthly results you got?

Actually some variable spread can be advantageous just like EU can go lower than 1 pip.

yeah, i do see the EUR pairs go close to 1pip or maybe lower, i guess each type of an account has its pros and cons depending on what trader you are, its always good to have options. but for now im just gonna be sticking with what works for me

I am trying them with a small deposit nice bonus

just be sure to read the terms thoroughly, and do keep us posted on how its going for you there. happy pip hunting

They have every bonus lol I always get email from them

Yeah most probably, I also get email about their latest bonus :smiley:

I am trading with HotForex for about 3 years! I like Hotforex and had good trading with them specially those days that they didn’t have slippage at pending orders :5:

yeah like compared to 2012-2013 there where some noticeable platform issues, which im really glad its almost gone now. happy pip hunting :slight_smile:

I suppose 90% of trading issues is in a trader. Absense of money management plan, lack of trading skills, incorrect interptretation of broker conditions - this is what every newbie trader faces with. Blaming broker in every case of losses doesn’t make a sense, especially if you have changed several brokers and still get the same problem…

This x 100

yup i totally agree, not all brokers are bad or as bad as traders claim. i have stumbled upon a tens of complaints where the trader is at fault. but still its always good to be cautious,

I received email about demo contest from Hotforex, Can anyone share views on t please ?

Tried similar contest they held in 2013. What can I definitely say, there were not so many traders taking part in tournament last year, and it was a real chance to benefit from DEMO, considering decent cash prizes it was worth to participate and compete. Don’t know about this year, not sure I am in a proper fit to join, but two of my fellows already participated…Lets see

demo contest is a bit different especial the conditions that comes with it, but its really fun, and a good way to release some stress. for those who are joining for the first time a demo contest, try and do some research its a bit diffrent regarding strategies used and some of them are crazy, but fun to watch. happy trading,

Entered the contest, lets see what happens :slight_smile:

Trying to beat trading sharks there? Come on man it is impossible, I heard some traders from HF can rise up to 1000% with their mad trading…

yeah, demo trading have some crazy strategies going on, best of luck to all traders