HotForex

nah, I mean all of us are in a hotforex thread so most likely all of us are traders of hotforex, I am also trading with other companies but my primary is hotforex :slight_smile:

It`s nice to hear that your primary is Hotforex, where are you from and what you trade most ?

Im from the philippines :), mostly i trade in currencies but I do metals from time to time. how about you Vaibhav?

hey Jingoy

good that you are trading with Hotforex as a primary company but why are you using others ? I think hotforex is so profitable maybe you can just focus on it and invest more with this company ?

actually I think one account at hotforex is enough for me, so that I can focus. hotforex is really great and reliable one. surely jingoy can do multitasking.

Just to be fair, I won’t mention other brokers since I also profit from them and this is a hotforex thread, but yeah, maybe since i hove lots of time on my hand, but I do most of my heavy trading on hotforex, I feel like home there, my other accounts I work on them like once or twice a week. no so big so its nothing to brag about.

jingoy, it’s surely ok if you think it’s right for you. i longed USD and short GBP in the last 2 weeks and keep my eyes close in the charts. you know the result:) again Hotforex analysis helped me.

Its good to hear Jingoy, by he way how many accounts you are using for trading ?

yes Taohai thats right I am with you in this !! and if Jingoy want to ask we can help !

in hotforex? or in all of the brokers I am using? :slight_smile:

hmm I see !! but maybe you can focus the trades in hotforex as its more profitable, thats my advise for you ! I guess with time you will migrate all your business to hotforex its just a question of time )

1 Like

yeah, I know what you mean… and another think most of my funds are in hotforex so my big profit comes from them, I just don’t know, I don’t like closing accounts even if Im not using them, its like a bad omen for me LOL, though I have experienced blow up an account before :slight_smile:

))) interesting question !!!

I won’t disclose any info about’em but trust me, its no big deal really I just your average trader :smiley: cheers :smiley:

Hey guys anybody know that how webmoney work with Hotforex ?

hmmm ok I respect that ! but maybe we can go PM no ? if you are ok with that

hahaha, i guess its ok, I have two accounts in hotforex. I trade with both of them. cheers!

Hi my friend I dont have any Idea but you can just contact their costumer support team and they will reply to you so fast they work so good !they helped me alot when I have had issues like that !

yeah, i think they are supporting webmoney, but haven’t tried it yet. all the best!

Lol, Its not an issue, I am just asking that how webmoney work with Hotforex ? I just want to know from you guys that IF you have knowledge about it kindly share with me…