How many hours do you sleep?

Same haha! Now it’s just my iphone that falls on my face because I’ve stopped using an ipad in bed because of this. :joy:

1 Like

I am a working guy and when I have work then I do not sleep and when I have no work then I sleep as much as I can. I sleep for 12 hours in some cases. But, normally I sleep for just 6-7 hours per day. I do not have any schedule for those 6-7 hours. What is your story?

1 Like

I wish I could sleep for 12 hours but I am never that relaxed.

1 Like

Same. I wish I could sleep long especially on weekends but I just can’t get myself to sleep that much. :sweat:

I sleep 4-5 hours a day because of tight working and trading schedule. I think it doesn’t affect my abilities and performance.

Yep… know how that feels… a good night 6 hours… most nights 4 hours… including weekends.

This business is going to kill me… Trading from the Asian zone is a PIA… 3 - 4 am normal bedtime.

1 Like

What do you guys use to relax before sleep?
I usually read for a bit, that helps me drift off.

1 Like

How do you survive with 4 hours of sleep? Don’t you feel groggy? :sweat:

I diffuse essential oils. Reading doesn’t work for me. My brain becomes more active when I read. :sweat:

It depends. If I have a lot to do it’s enough for me to sleep about 3-4 hours, but usually it takes 7-9 hours

1 Like

Do you feel groggy when you only sleep for 3-4 hours? That’s good, at least on most days you get the recommended amount of sleep. :blush:

1 Like

In fact, I feel burst of energy if I don’t sleep enough :joy: But I feel groggy if such a short sleep goes on for 5 or more days)

1 Like

I try to sleep 6-8 hours cause it is good for our body and healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

First time I heard someone who’s more energetic even with lack of sleep. :joy: Good for you.

1 Like

I agree. It’s just that sometimes it’s so hard to sleep that much. :sweat:

That depends on how tired one is, usually. Also, a comfortable mattress and a comfortable pillow.

Same here i also like reading some good stuff before sleeping, it also keep me away from my phone, which is really a bad addiction

1 Like

I read stuff on my phone usually. :joy:
But I still fall asleep anyway.

1 Like

ahah unfortunately all good stuff is in my phone :grinning:

I am very attached to my phone too. I don’t even mind. :smiley: