How many hours do you sleep?

I never sleep. I just capture the light from the sun and convert it into energy then store it in this weird hump thing on my back to keep me awake and alert through the night time. I’m basically a camel-plant hybrid…

2 Likes

lmaooooo :joy:

2 Likes

Expert Advisors can provide some relieve :grinning:

Photosynthesis is one way to go about it, I guess. :joy:

1 Like

No it doesn’t help, takes me about 3 days to recover these days!

Haha! That’s a good concept for a futuristic movie. :joy:

1 Like

Not related to sleeping but I have friends who are breatharians. They don’t eat and they say that they get their energy from the sun. I remembered them because of your photosynthesis comment. Two things popped in my head when they told me about what they were doing: photosynthesis and solar. :joy:

You actually know people like that? For how long have you known them, if it’s okay to ask?

1 Like

mmm…
4 to 5 hours, some days like today 1 hour!

1 Like

Don’t you deal with any kind of unpleasant side-effects? Such as sleepiness, lack of concentration, etc?

I think I’ve known them for around 10 years. They were featured on Nat Geo:

What?! That’s crazy! How do you even survive on an hour of sleep? :scream:

Oh man that doesn’t sound healthy! Hope you’re doing ok!

What’s interesting is, the more tired I am (like if I go to the gym etc), the more I can’t sleep. I think it may be the coffee though. Idk. But yeah looking forward to hitting up an MJ-friendly state!

Hmm that’s weird. I’m usually out like a light so actually it’s not weird. I’ve never had a issue truly falling asleep. If anything it’s that I don’t like to sleep long actually.

I have known about Breatharians for a while too, I just had never met someone who knew such people in real life.

1 Like

Sometimes I ask that myself!
I really don’t know, I just can’t fall asleep when I have positions open that need close monitoring.
All seems to go back to normal during the days I’m able to sleep around 5 hours, I feel that I recover it by then.

:grinning:

1 Like

All ok mate! Thank you :slight_smile:

Maybe my diet helps on that, as I was a lot sleepy before when I was doing around 4 meals a day, like 90% of the people, I would sleep and sleep, and be always tired.
Since I changed to 1x meal a day, I never felt that tired again, or that need as much sleep as before.

How does your digestion fare with such a diet though?

I try to sleep no less than what doctors around the world recommends - around 8 hours each day cause you just can’t earn all money in the world LOL and you really need to stay productive all day long. So sleep really needed and is a must for good health.

1 Like

They’re actually like any other normal couple. It just gets pretty interesting when they talk about breatharianism. :sweat_smile: