How many hours do you sleep?

Believe me I do haha. I just want to be able to schedule all that I need to do in a day and follow through with it. If not then I’ll never have time to focus on trading and having a life outside of work.

I actually try not to oversleep during the weekends so I can use my free time to the fullest. :smiley:

Good for you that you accomplish a lot even on weekends that way. I plan to do a lot of things on weekends too but that just doesn’t happen haha.

Wow that’s so little. Don’t you feel groggy much of the day this way? I also take naps, they don’t do much in terms of making me feel better but it lets me extend my day a bit more hehe. Like after work I take a short nap so that I can do more stuff after. :slight_smile::slight_smile: The problem with taking naps is that I have a hard time sleeping at night.

It’s a blessing and a curse. On the one hand my brain is supercharged when I get that much sleep, but on the other hand nearly half the day is over

Sleep’s overrated, 5-6 hours most nights is enough, maybe an 8-9 hour face down dribbling session over the weekend.

Oh, that’s not regularly though cause I do have a toddler around. :joy: Sometimes she wakes up too early asking for cereal and milk. After that she’ll be in full energy the whole day.

Hahaha. :smiley: I guess I’m still a bit young to feel the consequences of staying up late. :sweat_smile: My older family members always tell me that this lack of sleep is gonna catch up to me as I get older. :stuck_out_tongue: I actually feel more groggy whenever I get too much sleep. :smile: Weird, right? Hahaha. :slight_smile:

With 2 little kids, I think that 6-7 hours of sleep are more than enough for me! Haha

That must be tough when you still feel so sleepy. :sweat_smile: After cereal and milk… sugar high. :sweat_smile:

Yessss, super hyper kiddo!! :smile:

Trading has really damaged my schedule of sleeping badly as I am in a worst timezone. The market opens on monday when 90% of the population in my region is being sleeping. I usually sleep in the morning 5am and get up at 1 pm! Its my routine and I know it is bad!

I just changed my mattress that was too hard and uncomfortable and my sleep pattern changed a lot. I definitely sleep more now than I did a week ago. I didn’t realize how much that mattered.

I would like to say hello to all of the members of this forum. I really have very bad sleeping habit as I cannot maintain a schedule in this regard. I sleep for 20 hours when I sleep and I awake for 20 hours when I awake. I am quite worried about my this habit.

How long have you been doing that? How can you sleep for 20 hours?

You look scary. Just kidding. It’s not bad when you manage to sleep for 8 hours but it’s bad that you miss to see the beautiful and fresh morning.

What makes you able to sleep 20 hours? I know it’s not started from junior time.
And which one is done often? 20 hours sleep or 20 hours awake?

That’s a crazy sleep cycle. :scream: How do you feel when you’re awake?

I’ve been sleeping really well this past couple of weeks. I’ve been diffusing essential oils and I’m surprised how they have been so effective to me. I’ve tried a lot of natural sleep aids and none of them worked for me. Sharing just in case some of you may want to try it out. :slight_smile:

Good for you! I’m also into this. Can you share the essential oils you’re using for sleep?

1 Like