How many hours do you sleep?

Oh wow! How long have you been using essential oils? For sleep I’m using 2 drops each of Lavender + Stress Away + Copaiba + Cedarwood. The brands I use are Young Living and Plant Therapy but I heard that Doterra is also a good brand. How about you?

1 Like

More than a year already. I’ve also tried PT but I like YL oils better. I’m only diffusing lavender oil during night time.I like the scent of it coz it’s very calming. I’m gonna try your sleeping blend too.Thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

Oh man, that sounds intense. What’s your job? How long have you been doing this?

Wow! Do you use it for its therapeutic uses? I’m only diffusing the oils. I noticed that with Plant Therapy you need more oil to make the scent stronger.

Levender alone doesn’t do anything for me. No problem. Hope it works for you too :slight_smile:

Yeah, mostly for cough, colds and fever. It helps with stopping them to get worse. I also love them for massages. :blush:

I feel very lazy when i wake up.

weekdays i get only 5-6 hours of sleep and as for weekends i sleep for 8-9 hours. which i think is decent for me.

Same with my sleeping pattern. Sometimes, I still get sleepy with 5-6 hours of sleep but drinking a cup of coffee helps. :slight_smile:

coffee is life savior.:sweat_smile:

I need at least 7 hours otherwise I feel like a zombie all day. This fact scares me since I am soon to be a dad and will probably not sleep for the next 2 years. haha

That’s also how I feel when I’ve had too little sleep and my brain only wakes up after I’ve had coffee. Recently this has changed because of the essential oils I’m diffusing at night. I feel well rested when I wake up and that has happened in a long time.

Is the shorter sleep schedule during weekdays by choice or only because there’s so much that needs to be done?

Amen… :sweat_smile:

Congrats @JagaFaglar! Good luck on your sleepless nights. :sweat_smile: Buuuuuut more time to study your charts. :slight_smile:

Usually I gonna sleep around 5-8 hour, depending with condition, if already very sleepy which my eye not strength enough to keep opened, sometimes then going to sleep, because if always enforced to make an activity, as body also need to take a rest for healthy, I am trading with swing trading plan usually so not too much in front of the chart

Haha yes true, that is definitely a plus. Looking forward to taking some paternity leave and both take care of my child with love and care but of course do some trading as well. :wink:

1 Like

there’s so much to do on weekdays.

1 Like

Hey! You might have mentioned this already within the convo, but where did you buy your essential oils from?

Hi @justshell! The ones I use the most are from Young Living but I also have a few from Plant Therapy. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll definitely check both of those out :grin:

I’ve also been looking for legit essential oils! :smiley: Thanks @CoinLady! :smiley: Hope they’re not super expensive though. :sweat_smile: