How many hours do you sleep?

You’re welcome. Plant Therapy is cheaper but IMHO it takes so much more with PT as compared to Young Living. For example (in my experience), 2 drops of a YL oil takes more than 5 drops for a PT oil to achieve the same YL level.

The only thing I can attribute my good sleep to in recent weeks are the oils. I didn’t change anything else. Try it. For me it’s really worth it. :relaxed:

Good thread :sunglasses:

I’m surprised tho’ that in 81 posts nobody has mentioned Circadian rhythms !

It seems that like most things, sleep is cyclical and we return to a very light sleep approximately every 2 hours.

If sleep is limited then, you’ll find it easier to wake alert after around 2,4,6 8 hours.

About 38 years ago I had a light haulage firm and I used to say "There are 168 hours in a week - I can USE 120 of them ! " which leaves 48 hours for eating, personal hygiene, intimacy and everything else (mainly on a Sunday).

Strong Black coffee helps, as do caffeine piils, but cold fresh air and loud radio helps too.

When sleep time comes, a good slug of distilled spirit will put you to sleep fairly quick too.

A few years ago, prostate problems meant I had to get up around 6 times a night, to pee. which reduced sleep to maybe 3 hours, spasmodic. - The operation cured that to an extent.

Poor sleep can be a great help if you are under great stress - because you can get up and do your research, answer letters and get quality thinking time when everyone else is asleep.

Don’t worry about it too much - your body knows when it’s knackered and sleep will just come !

I note someone said a hard mattress was a difficult place to sleep - I actually find the harder the better ! Takes a week or two to get used to it - then you wouldn’t go back to “soft” for all thetea in china ! :smile:

1 Like

“How many hours do you sleep?”

Simple questions demand simple answers. :smiley:

In honesty, the answers have gone far beyond 1!, 4, 12 , 26 !"

If you don’t want to investigate the nature of sleep, that’s fine - I just thought that when we’re talking microlitres of pressed vegetation, there may be some interest in the real nature of sleep - but ok - if you say not - that’s cool ! :smiley:

1 Like

Well versed actually. A common topic discussed on my Facebook wall.

Simple questions demand simple answers.

Continue on… :smiley:

1 Like

I usually sleep for 6 to 7 hours on weekdays. On weekends sometimes i sleep continuously for 8 hours:grinning:

1 Like

One of the things I’m always looking forward during weekends, extra hours for sleep! :relaxed:

May I ask what’s stopping you from sleep long?

Full time work and my 3 kids. :blush:

1 Like

Oh that’s sweet to know about 3 kids, struggling for sure but you may sleep early in night after they got into bed.

full time work even on weekends? You will need to sleep much more.

1 Like

i sleep for 8hrs everyday. that’s a strict routine i follow.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: Yup! I do that if I don’t have extra tasks.

Only on weekdays :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know someone whose also strict with her sleeping time. Like if her kids are still awake by that time, her husband will take over to take care of their kids.

Lucky you! I wish I could get myself to sleep 8 hours daily.

she sounds so like me.

you just have to mould your routine to get 8 hours of sleep. i am sure you can squeeze one or two things for extra hours.

1 Like

A bit late but I hope you were able to squeeze in your study time during your paternity leave. :blush:

Sometimes I wish there were 50 hours in a day to fit everything in including a good amount of sleep. :blush:

I get between 5hrs to 7hrs sleep everyday. Sometimes I go below five, but then I become drowsy the whole day. I try to get as much sleep as possible, since it is very healthy and is important for a successful trader. After all, without getting enough sleep, you cant focus well and your trading concentration will be poor. In the end, you’ll lose.

1 Like

6 hours most nights. 12 hours if I have a hangover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Between 6 and 8, which is apparently the optimum amount

1 Like