How many hours do you sleep?

The problem with me is if I don’t get enough sleep then I can’t focus. :frowning:

Lucky you! :blush:

I have been trying to sleep more lately, with varied success.

1 Like

What is sleep?:joy:

2 Likes

Trueeeee! Additional time but only on weekends! :joy:

I just can’t get myself to go back to sleep when I wake up. When I wake up I’m instantly fully awake. :sweat:

I agree with you sleep is really important for our health and well-being. :blush:

@Treeny - Do you feel recharged after 12 hours of sleep when you’re hungover? Does it help?

@Teejy - Wow! I wish I could get 7-8 hours of sleep a day. :sweat_smile:

What have you been doing to get more sleep?

:joy::joy::joy::joy: So me. Thanks @baemax023 for the gif. I’m kinda insomniac.

I’ve been trying to go to bed earlier because I am very much a night owl.

1 Like

Wow 100+ posts on sleeping! Traders here look like they need a break lol. Personally, I’ve tried melatonin and those things have worked. They come in gummy form also.

Which reminds me, for those in states where MJ is legal, I hear edibles are great too for sleeping lol. Haven’t personally tried but when I travel to CO, or CA, will have to give it a go!

Tagging @momoisnyc - I remember chatting with you about this one haha.

Haha for sure mate. I just actually picked up a nice new batch of goodies can’t wait to try them out later. How long you’ve been using the melatonin @purtle? I constantly heard about it but I wanted someones take on it.

I see. I thought you were trying to do something more to get more sleep. When I just try to sleep more without doing anything I end up lying in bed for an hour or so. :sweat: I’ve been exercising more lately and I feel it adds to the quality of my sleep.

Oh nice! Are they gummies? I heard the sucky part about them is it takes a while to take effect depending on your metabolism. Do they help you with sleeping?

Melatonin I’ve been taking on and off, sometimes they help, sometimes they don’t. Kinda sucks. I haven’t really found a good go-to yet when it comes to sleeping. Wish there was just a switch you can turn on and off for sleeping and waking up!

Haha I’ve always been an easy sleeper so I’ve never really needed anything to help me get tot sleep. The gummies are super chilled they put you in a nice chilled relax state. Maybe some good ole exercise could tire you out before bed.

I am in the same position. I feel like my life does not fit me any more. I am looking to learn new languages, exercise or do what it ever, to get out of this stage.

lots of stress are also affecting my sleep.

Sleeping is super important and I am sleeping 6 hours or less.

1 Like

trust me, I understand. I sleep like 4,5 hours a day

2 Likes

That sounds exhausting. How do you cope?