How much profit can l REALISTICALLY make trading starting with 500 dollars

Your message was actually awesome, but it would be great if there was something hope to achieve big something from Forex trading.

2 Likes

Welcome , but besides large amount it is more appropriate to emphasis on analyzing good knowledge and experience , otherwise any big amount can be useless. Good luck

1 Like

I think you can do great things with currency trading but I don’t think it would serve a good purpose to give people false hope which might lead to disillusionment and their abandoning an otherwise great opportunity for wealth creation albeit at a slower pace than 500 bucks to 1m in a few years.

It’s probably better to face the reality and instead find solutions that achieve your end goal within the realistic constrains. Rather than growing your 500 account to 1m bucks with a brilliant 2000% growth of your account, you might want to instead grow your account and find additional funding for it; savings, friends, family, starting your own fund etc…

1 Like

Wooow this is powerful

Desperate people shouldn’t trade.

Greed in any form will destroy your balance by messing with your mindset.

10 Likes

So l should sent my standards low? :cry:

No. It means learn how to speculate and convert pips into profit first. The rest will take care of itself.

5 Likes

No, bob means you should set your target realistically- that is the word used in the thread title. Most retail traders lose money, so realistically anyone who makes any profit at all is doing well

4 Likes

Thank hopefully this is not a sad world

It will depend on your trading skills and expertise. If you are skilled enough to make money from forex after 8 months of practice then it is quite good. But we don’t say any exact figure. However, I think 8 months practice is too short to expect good profit.

1 Like

Did you post the link for the binary strategy? Would like to look at it.

2 Likes

You haven’t seen it yet

Actually , 8 months can be a time to practice demo in a proper way , not at all to get enough result by trading.

1 Like

Will you be posting it soon?

1 Like

Absolutely, it is very possible with the right education using the right strategies. Am also ambitious that got to go to the academy to learn the basics.

3 Likes

Really? Which signals do you use? It’s really cool to multiply x8 your deposit… keep it up!

1 Like

I used binary signals before

So you keep saying, but where’s the backup?
This thread is going nowhere, perhaps you’d like us to visit your blog for an explanation.

3 Likes

I actually have a blog

I was wondering how long we’d wait for the promotion, here …

4 Likes