How much profit can l REALISTICALLY make trading starting with 500 dollars

Good luck matey :stuck_out_tongue: Let us know how it goes

1 Like

Thanks my fellow computer screen addict

1 Like

Hi @Bionic0101,

@LukasVisser is spot on. We would only add that another goal of a $500 account is to steadily grow it to $550. Then you have a $550 account, and you can set a new goal with that account size to grow it to $600 and so on. This site is called BabyPips after all.

As your account grows, you can increase your trade size responsibly by maintaining an appropriate level of effective leverage as discussed in this thread: How much is the minimum capital to invest?

9 Likes

Nothing is impossible in this worldā€¦ Watch me as i make 4000 dollars from 500 dollars

31 Likes

I see no one here has bothered to tell you that Binaries are are the most fraudulent of all the Markets and hence maintaining an edge will be impossibleā€¦ Please do some serious research before startingā€¦

Only making 2% a month on a $500 account?..FFS become a Monkā€¦Look hereā€¦1.5%+ in 12 hoursā€¦ 0.7% riskā€¦ 1:1 RR and no more than $81 (2 positions) of margin accessed.

OR

Go over and follow Dennisā€™s SW thread, a perfectly documented, proven strategy which will help you in choosing a pairs direction with enhanced successā€¦Follow it to the letter and double digit percentage gains pcm are just the startā€¦

5 Likes

I will become a millionaire from my 500 dollars miracles do happen right?

6 Likes

Itā€™s possible but very unlikely. Better of buying a lottery ticket or something. You will need a lot more money to make millionsā€¦

4 Likes

You can do it if you risk all your balance (trade with high leverage). But if it goes against you, youā€™d lose it all. But it sounds like a better deal because you COULD make $4000 from $500, so you just need to leave this trade open for a couple of days/weeks, use high leverage, and catch THAT moment when itā€™ll start going to the right direction (use daily and weekly chart). For that, you need luck hence itā€™s gamblingā€¦ :smiley:

So yes itā€™s possible with very high risk.

3 Likes

How much roughly REALISTICALLY to make 1 million dollars in forex trading

I doubt anyone on here has made a million from forex

2 Likes

How much have you made so far

Yes in both your education and your balance.

You keep stressing ā€œREALISTICALLYā€ both in your title and in your posts, but when people who have been trading successfully (some of them for decades, not just years) mention their own experiences, and explain some of the underlying ā€œREALISTICALLYā€ to you, youā€™re dismissive of it, with comments like ā€œI will become a millionaire from my 500 dollarsā€ and ā€œWatch me as i make 4000 dollars from 500 dollarsā€.

Itā€™s not a perceptive way to try to use them forum.

Thereā€™s no point in asking the opinions of people with much more understanding and experience than yourself, if thatā€™s all you want to do when they offer it to you.

The posts of Trendswithbenefits are obviously closer to what you wanted to hear, so I suggest you listen to him, and take his guidance instead, and the people who actually know what theyā€™re talking about will probably trouble you no further.

And good luck with that, as the saying goes. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Hehehe so whatā€™s ur point EXACTLY

Awesome line of thought

I donā€™t endorse itā€¦ so I havenā€™t even commented on Bionicā€™s Million Dollar aspirationsā€¦ Your the only one silly enough to give it any airtimeā€¦so donā€™t bring me into itā€¦

Now your saying that Dennisā€™s thread is a complete fallacy??.. pleaseā€¦ stick to your 2% returns per month and try not to trouble the rest of usā€¦

2 Likes

You may be confusing me with someone else, I guess: I havenā€™t mentioned Dennisā€™s thread at all (and havenā€™t read it).

But admittedly your conclusion there is no different in its logical standards from anything else you post here. :grin:

Again, I havenā€™t mentioned 2% per month - not here, and not in any other thread, either.

But admittedly your ā€œreferenceā€ there is also no different in its logical standards from anything else you post here. :grin:

4 Likes

LOL. Youā€™re right (obviously), but in general, Lukas, I suggest you donā€™t argue [Removed for Forums Policy violation] theyā€™ll just drag you down to their own level and then beat you with experience! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Great adviceā€¦ appreciatedā€¦ but you really should read what you typeā€¦

A classic case of the left hemisphere chating with the rightā€¦

Lukas, you forgot to add a like to Charles last postā€¦

2 Likes

Stop arguing or i will report you to the administratorā€¦ STOP