I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

There is a reason why I posted this post as criticism of Anton Kreil.

Occasionally a fan of Anton kreil pops up in this post praising Anton Kreil, for whatever reason, I do not know …

But I know so far from the"thousands of fan" so no one has presented any testimony to their success as traders.

I would say if you do not discover the controversy in Anton Kreil’s statement , Sorry but you have disqualified yourself as a trader.

It does not mean that you find sensible things in the courses of Kreil .

But before throwing away 3K, one should study the criticism of Anton Kreil.

1 Like

I register,
You still living your life with your head well buried in the sand

1 Like

Good to see that you are still around, Torulf.How are things going?

Fine…Living part time in Norway-Ukraine …
Was In Croydon 1.5 years ago … purchase a Rocket 3 , 30 years last time i was sitting one a bike ,driving 6000 miles From Croydon- Border to Crimea in nUkraine then back to Norway …

1 Like

hi
do you have the anton krills course which you purchased for $99, can you provide me the source where you purchased it from, i would like to get it.

please help

Hi Darnott,

thanks for your Comment on the ITPM, are you using the provided Data subscription from the ITPM to gernerate your trading ideas ? All in all which performance of your trading account is due to after finishing the video series course ?

Thanks !

Good Trades :wink:

Hi Darnott,

thanks for your reply. I think in general its easier to get towards all leading indicator data, but if you break it down it would be about about 166 $ per month which isn’t expensive if you compare it to ycharts or other data providors.
Could you tell me which return you generated on your portfolio after your PTM course ?
I personally would also be interested in doing the PTM Course…The speadsheet data and all is on an actual level if I start the course ?

Good Trade !

Could you also share, how your working routine on the trade generation process look like ?

WOW, congrats to the performance and respect for the effort you have put in. At which additional data sets are you looking and generally how is your working process each week.

So are you first checking up all upcoming leading indicators like Manufacturing and Non Manufacturing, and then deeper regarding the depending decreases and increases ? Or what is your process working routine like ?
Are you also going deeper on the balance sheet of each asset before you start the trade or only watching PEG and comparing to the branch of industry.
The Dashboad you have is it like the sheet that delivered on the PTM within the trade examples shown ?

Hello, through the years i created all spreadsheet files of PFTM course for G10 currencies (endogenous, exogenous and cot report). If someone is interested i can share my work with you, just send me a pm here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just discovered this video series on Youtube showcasing the first 8 videos from anton kreil’s PTM course. I would never pay $3,000 for the course, but since it here for free, might aswell give it a shot

2 Likes

Hi Devon,

Could you possibly send me the link for those excel spreadsheets

Would be appreciative

1 Like

WTF, someone bought a Forex Course for 2000 bucks? Unbelievable. I won’t even buy one for $100. These courses are so overrated.

I beleive there is plenty of information in books, babypips and youtube.

If course is expensive, it does not necessarily mean that it is good. On the other side, Forex is all about experience. Learning material can be found anywhere in Internet for free, like babypips, and I think that it is best starting point. Further learning should be made on demo account

okay if you have it can i please get all the endogenous, exogenous, cot report spreadsheet files

1 Like

Hi Torulf39

You mentioned that you could share the videos. I am new to that and would like to get a general idea if you still don’t mind.

Thank a lot!

1 Like

You haven’t discovered America first by telling us here some obvious truth regarding that matter, everybody here probably knows that it’s really not worth it even that $100 for that mastercourse everywhere possible. See my point ? Do care.

You are unbelievable. How many have asked for his hyped up free content here? You all sound lazy and weak. Clear up your head and put in the efforts. Invest in yourself and find your own way.

BABYPIPS COURSE IS FREE, YOU’RE NOT DOING IT?

is anyone still using anton kreil’s course?