I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

never trust a man who called Anton

After reading your post, all I can say is that you are a loser, you are riding your motorcycle somewhere in Ukraine and Anton Kreil is flying first-class between Singapore and New York to give seminars, in his younger days, he was Top Professional Trader at Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and Lehman Brothers, he was not picked to be the trading instructor of the show Million Dollar Traders, because he was a nobody, like you. I would like to see you construct 40 MB Excel Spreadsheets when you can’t even watch his 60 Videos after you stole them for a $100. Each video lasts an average of 2 hours, even if your underdeveloped mind decided to watch, you would have to spend 8 straight hours a day for 15 days straight watching all that material, but instead, you come in here to insult and put him down, he was a Professional Trader for the most famous banks and hedge funds in the world and what about you? A loser!. Actions speak louder than words Mr. torulf39

1 Like

There is no doubt that Anton kreil is a smart person compared to
Average joe who wants to be a trader. !!!

But he is also a damn loser from the starting point he had. !!
You have worked as a professional trader with Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers …
and you end up selling trading courses to the monkeys around the world.!!!

Had Anton Kreil been close to a successful trader, he would have run his own fund today.

So you can say ,Actions speak louder than words
If you are unable to understand that Anton Kreil is selling dreams that are not realistic …
Then you go under the loser category …
Those paying for the flights to Kreil are Average Joe who is so brain dead
to pay 3k for a course.

Now I prefer Ukrainian ladies not thai …
My hobby is motorcycles))
So keep dreaming … I’ve seen so many Kreil fanatics but they disappear quickly … So far none of them have made any money …

There are some who specialize in selling all kinds of trading courses for a fraction of the original price.
If you search around the web you will find them.
But spending time on Anton Kreil is stillborn, high level narcissism … You will find portfolio clubs around the world that are much more informative than Kreil …
If you do not find them … Then there is little notice that trading is not for you.

The ITPM FX course is like no other from what I have viewed of it so far. Most online courses are sold by self declared traders who have never held a position in bulge bracket institutions. Note the emphasis here is on bulge bracket and not hedge funds nor prop-traders as there are numerous hedge funds & prop-shops out there, even smaller ones that rely heavily on technical analysis or an incomplete process. Anyone can open a hedge fund or a prop-shop with the appropriate amount of capital so be careful when dealing with personalities using these credentials to validate themselves.

Most trading educators have never traded nor worked at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Bank of America, Citi, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Royal Bank of Canada, Deutsche Bank .etc hence, they will not have any working nor functional knowledge of how traders at such institutions trade and their overall market knowledge will be limited. This will be reflected in their basic technical analysis weighted approach to financial markets.

Granted no single online course will replicate years of industry experience however ITPM is a good foundation and taster for those wanting to understand the professional systematic processes utilised by the bulge bracket institutions and may provide a possible route to entering the profession itself.

Part of the ITPM business model is to upsell the personalised mentoring which is listed as “POA” on their website. It runs upward of 10k, usually around 15k. This is where mentors show you how to implement the theory learned in the courses from start to finish. You get a flavour of this in the “Make Me A Trader” youtube series.

The PTFM is without doubt the most detailed and sophisticated FX course out there that requires much time and effort to study. One has to spend time sourcing, cleaning up then analysing data in Excel which is how the bulge bracket institutions do it. Excel is a far more powerful tool than the watered down charting packages & platforms out there which are limited in features & functionality but designed to look pretty & appealing.

You need to be comfortable with understanding & manipulating raw datasets in any industry to be successful. This is achieved through proper guidance & mentoring in order to build out your own probability distribution models mainly utilising the “data analysis” features in Excel. This level of industry knowledge cannot be found in a regular textbook written by trader X, however the individual techniques are no doubt utilised in academic texts and research journals but applied to different scenarios thus hard for a beginner to compile the necessary models (assuming they even know what one looks like) as explained in ITPM courses.

Obviously this method of trading is not the only way to make money. That is a different topic entirely. If TA suits you more and you’re consistently profitable with it then stick to it. However don’t expect to enter the profession working for a reputable firm with TA alone and neither will you be managing large sums of money using this simplified approach for risk allocation.

If you’re thinking of buying the course search for it on google. Its widely available, if you can’t find it PM me. Go through it first before deciding if the ITPM route is for you.

Me personally, I would download the ITPM courses (google search) work through them and get the course offered by Gregoire Dupont instead ($2000-$2499). He was a former mentor at ITPM, follow him on twitter and his youtube channel since he publishes quality content. Clients have left testimonials on his website stating that it is the most comprehensive education out there and that it fills most gaps left by other providers, ITPM included. This is why recently if you look at the ITPM youtube page, Anton has pushed out a video regarding their “Implementation process” program which is exactly what the private mentoring priced at 15k is for.

Gregoire has upped the standard causing ITPM to re-evaluate their business model and subsequently offer the implementation process without requiring private mentoring as they should have done initially.

3 Likes

I am so curious why Gregorie left ITPM. He looks cool and smart every time I watch the make me a trader video on YT

1 Like

You have to give it to Anton. He disrupted the industry by exposing how investment banks work.

1 Like

What I find most appealing about Gregoires personal career is that he has never worked on a commission based mandate like Anton at bulge bracket firms. Gregoire has always been P&L driven so you eat what you kill. No easy commissions through juicy agency orders from pensions and hedge funds ringing up banks for liquidity and making easy bucks charging them admin/processing fees.

1 Like

Hi Tourlf39 ,

Thanks for sharing the your analysis on the course. I am curios about the course . [removed for Forums Policy Violation].

Thanks

1 Like

By learning from a professional trader, do you mean literally Professional as in a person who used to work for an investment firm/ hegdefund etc or just someone who taught himself retail trading and has become good at it. Can a self taught retail trader become a pro or just a very good trader. Thoughts please

Completely agree. For me a professional trader is someone who has worked for an institution. These online gurus saying they are professional traders… at best they are full time traders and at worst demo traders but telling everyone they trade.

hey contact me i have a question for you

I strongly agree with @fluid_motion
on some points, in order to excel in the field you need to refine your analysis techniques, and it is also here that the most willing who from trader also become analysts to be able to compete at the best on the market.

the data with which it deals everyone in the course work with i data gives a tremendous headache the first few months ! and I tell you this after beating my heads for months and months on it(so also for the scorecards, the final score, and many other small problems never explained, which require a lot of reverse engineering ), because many data have different names from those named by Anton (such as government data which are like diamonds to be found), and often each data has many variations and different aggregation methods, and which must be studied in order not to have the wrong ones in their own analyzes.

And little by little, the more you develop analytical skills, the more your models become precise and accurate, an example is making the seasonal adjustment of unseasoned data, and for this you need to study the SARIMA models (from the ARMA and ARIMA model family),
But with passion and willpower you really can do everything :white_check_mark:
and the models are still very accurate even without data processing and adjustment.

Excel is a very powerful tool! you can also make prediction models without even great difficulty to be able to predict macro data even before they come out!
And I urge everyone not to be discouraged, and the Excel data analysis toolpack is really very easy to use, and a lot of fun since you can use it with any data or asset class you want, in order to have a statistical advantage on the markets too.

It is also true that this knowledge often remains segregated in the elite of finance, I have studied a lot of statistics and despite being the most powerful tool together with mathematics in the new finance, it remains a privilege of a few to know how to apply these models and theories with confidence and precision !
I recommend ResearchGate to everyone, where important figures in the sector publish their in-depth research on financial issues and can be an excellent starting point for those who want to push further in the sector :wink:

1 Like

thanks for the heads up

Hi All, Maybe I can share my thought on the Anton Kreil Course and its peers to compare.
I bought the PTM and POTM and got the PFTM as bonus. I finished the courses around end of last year, and still not sure about the result, I still feel something missing/confusing/not sure how to do it step by step, and not sure about consistency and motivation to upate the macro data, maybe I only do the COT report weekly, lol. They also give me the Implementation Program as a bonus for bought the 2 courses at the same time.
I also download the Lex Van Dam course and Fotis Academy course which I think the material are relatively the same as Anton’s. So I continue to attend Anton webinar (Emergency Room 1 and 2) and start to considering the mentoring program because I feel struggle about the implementation. They charge around $50 only to promoted the Thailand Mentoring Program (which I hope they give a clue what they teach so I convince to attend it, what a naive I am), lol. The Implementation Program bonus material is 90% the same as the Emergency Room 2 material(the slides, the example,etc). The cost for the remote mentoring program is 15k, and the Thailand is 25k. So I think that’s enough. I do not feel they sincere enough to teach anymore.
I saw on Twitter Anton is in war with its former colleage at ITPM Gregoire Dupont, so I do quick research and contact Gregoire Dupont to give me a call.
And yes, I bought his course also, lol. And All I can say the course material is far more superior and detail and Gregoire is very open to answer any question and every week he conduct a webinar for free. He also update the macro data(and give the source) and COT every time they release for the subscriber.
Is it worth it? yes, I think its the best course out there for now, it give you how to do the filtering, where we can find the data, how to build own infrastructure, etc. Maybe his course only lack in commodity focus(only a little), if you considering the gold or oil fundamental for trading, maybe you can buy the Lex Van Dam course instead.
I hope my experience help, and sorry fo the bad english.

4 Likes

god bless you for feedback

Great review of the courses Sudiang. I did the PTM, PFTM and POTM then I paid for Gregoire’s class as well. Gregoire’s class is the most detailed and fills in all the gaps from the PTM. My advice to anyone out there is to take the PTM first then buy Gregoire’s class. If you have the money definitely do a mentorship after you absorb the material from the classes.

What did they do during the Implementation conference? Was it pretty much the same as the war/emergency room? Did you ever join ITPM as an institute trader?

Glad if it helps.
Implementation program only one day but last about sixth and half hour. It divided in 4 session, each session last about one hour and fifteen minutes.
Session 1 = Quantitative Processing
Session 2 = Long Idea Quant Processing
Session 3 = Short Idea Quant Processing
Session 4 = Qualitative Processing Skills
War Room/ER 1 last 15 days, and mostly discussing about how to repair/discuss some participants portofolio, and almost the tips using option.
ER 2 consist of 10 days, most of it discuss Long and Short Idea , they explain how to find it, the quantitative and qualtitative analysis and the trade stucture.
And yes, in my opinion ER 2 and Implementation Program pretty much the same, but will do best if doing the Implentation Program first and then ER 2, because ER 2 have much stock example, while IP only have 1-2 stocks example and focussing in theories (maybe because time limitation).

Great recap. I did the War Room which was 10 days back in June and thought it was really good.

Did you join as an institute trader? I’ve always wondered what that’s all about. If people are really trading their capital and what not. Is there actually a community?

Sorry for the late reply, No, I am not join the Institute trader because I like my current broker, while the requirement to join the institute trader is open an account with ITPM partners, well, at first, join the Institute Trader is one of my motivation to buy the courses, but then I feel not comfortable thinking they will monitor my account (and I do not think they will have time to comment in everyone trading account). If you want to know how they asess and comment their mentees account, you can watch the PTM courses about Portofolio, ER1 and the video called “Retail Trader Makes 193k in 14 weeks”.
Recently Gregoire launching the 4x4 community, and I automatically joined the community because I bought the course. Maybe later I will shared about their community.

1 Like