I have found the Fx Holy Grail..NO HYPE

I am interested on how to calculate Fib levels. I am very much interested to learn Price Action please I need guidance from ALL.

It appears you are already using Bar Chartā€¦ Can you please throw more light on your experiences? Thanks in advance.

looks like mirrorseaā€™s been scared off, shame.

I donā€™t think soā€¦ I bet heā€™ll say the reason why he not been around.

optimisticā€¦most platforms calculate the fib for you. You just draw the points.

If you want to know more details (like the math behind them), there is a bit on them in the BabyPips school and of course google. :slight_smile:

Tymen himself is guilty of making header to get attention.

Shhhhhā€¦speak not of such things! :stuck_out_tongue:

And so much more.

Thanks robk, I will Check it out

What in tarnations happend to ThePipPunisher? Ya all run him out? Da feller had a good thing wit dem 00s.

It was obvious to me simply by the method he preached. It was another clone of the same TROll that never seems to go away. Funny how you just now show up John to conveniently notice that. Kudos to you though, your alias has managed to ride under the radar for quite some time.

Watch who youā€™re prodding at with your pitchfork.

And nope, didnā€™t run him out.
Havenā€™t run ANYBODY out. They seem to take care of that themselves.

And Iā€™m with MG in thinking that, you had turned tail and run too. No posts for a while until Pip Punisher gets the boot. Funny how you picked right up on that.

Are you some kind of hayseed voyeur?

The topic of this thread looks quite HYPE already. Somemore he did mention he just started for around 1 month, then he found the Holy Grail.

No wonder so many members think that he is suspicious.

Anyway, time will prove it.

Of course, if he really found the holy grail, we just congratulate himā€¦ :slight_smile:

Dem moderators didnā€™t cotton to my charts. Dats why I quit a postin. But I still take a look see at what odders are postin.

Are you sure that ainā€™t ā€˜uddersā€™ ?

Nah, wat funny is how people dat teach stuff dat werks gets run out a town. Dere were sum traders learning 'bout trading on dat thread.

or ā€˜uttersā€™ā€¦:smiley:

It is neat how all of these posters use the same alpari uk charts with only different colors.

What is even neater is that even someone who talks like you would not type like you do unless they were TRYING to emphasize how ā€œredneckā€ they are. And seems like an odd thing to do.

(Grew up in a very redneck area)

Wat wrong wit alpari ?

Nothing is wrong with them. Just interesting how all these ā€œdifferentā€ people use the same settings with the same broker.

I think your next character should be piratepete and he only types in pirate. :slight_smile: