I want to know about Forex signals

best and most popular and profitable mate is ZULUTRADE.
Open a demo to see for yourself.

Zulutrade sucks… they take a massive spread and the traders are just motivated to enter as many positions as possible to increase their commissions.

I searched free forex signals and found a couple of good options.

yeah, such as which one exactly???
as if there will ever be smth better than zulutrade. i’ve also searched and not only, i have opened as well live accounts and lost money as well! ;(
dunno what you mean by spreads…zulutrade is a platform and the spreads that you see come from the correspoding brokers, and we are talking retail fx - obviously they are uncomparable to institutional accounts.

I found these guys that are quite good Forex Trade Copier - Forex Signal Service

Zulutrade take a 1.5pip commission on every trade by widening the spread. It’s public knowledge.

Why do you think so many of the traders scalp 5-10 pip trades? Because they make money each time a trade is placed regardless of the result.

Ok, now you are just advertising your platform. Everybody using zulu knows that commissions are variable from 0 pips to what 3-5 pips, according to the broker you use.
what about simpletrader - how does it work exactly? curious to know, the signals are quite profitable…but registration and all? supporting brokers, how does it work if i wanna open an account?

Forex signals are currency prices at which an entry and exit point is specified as well as the appropriate stop loss and limit stops. These signals are generated by a number of sources , brokers, software as well as by traders themselves. im against using signals software because sometimes they dont give true signals.

they need moderation of course, EAs always need some manual exit points! i’ve noticed this from my zulutrade traders, they tend to do it sometimes.

Help.
Anybody know if it is possible to change the lot sizes of the signal to smaller one that suites my account balance.

sure, go to your account settings…limit manually to each provider (preferrably to 0.1lots) or another way is to account settings place micro and then automatically will apply to all your traders settings :wink:
good luck trading!! …who are you following, btw?

Thanks EDDY. I am new to signal trading so I went to MQL5 and selected one of the free providers E4EX.
A few tips would me much apreciated.

ohh im sorry, my explanation was attributed to a zulutrade account management.
no idea about what you are asking, do not follow signals on mql5…sounds too complicated to me.

You can finde the best signals in your head only :wink: just look and see

heeeeh, ve been there, done that, unfortunatelly not my current cup of tee.

your account will blow if you pick scalp trader… you have to study their strategy on how they play the market before decide to follow them.

I maybe commenting a little late, but i have just tried 35pips.com and they’re very useless.
They’re extremely cheap, but they never send you any signals… be aware fellow traders

you are barking at the wrong street !!
save yourself time and money, and open a account with zulutrade - will be getting your trades and gains with no trading yourself at all :wink:

:60: I will open up this thread again cause I could really use some good signals. Somebody has good websites? Its already 2014 guys :38:

yeah, I have a good one - zulutrade - check out the platform and if you are good enough, can make some lovely returns with it.

I’d stay away from Zulutrade. I’ve never met anyone that has made much money from it.

Check out connectforex.com it’s a bit more professional.

Just my take on signals - I personally think that retail traders stand a better chance of success following signals than trying to trade on their own. Consider the rate of success for individual traders is less than 1%, using a verified signal service that can show long term verified gains isn’t such a bad idea.

I am making quite a lot of money on zulutrade.
I checked your unregulated website and you know after all it is not how much traders are making per month, but how much are Followers performing. this is at the end what’s this copy-services business is.